Hatred

Jennie's POV

Kim Jisoo. That's the name of the girl whom I hated the most. I hate her perfect face that easily attracts people, her angelic font which everyone adores, the way she smiles which shows her beautiful white teeth, that kind personality and bubbly aura that she has, I hate all of it. Heck even her name is utterly despising!

Because for me, all of the things that people sees in her is fake. She's fake.

She stole everything away from me but she would always act clueless like she hadn't done anything. All of the people that I end up liking are all interested in her, even my ex boyfriend broke up with me because of that Kim Jisoo! My now ex bestfriend, Nayeon wasn't able to spend time with me anymore because of her. I hate her to the highest degree.

I despise her.

I'll make sure that her life would be as miserable as it can be. I'll take everything away from her.

“Yo, Jennie. Stop glaring at Jisoo already, she might melt” Lisa joked as she placed her hand around my shoulder

“How I wish for her to actually melt with my glares. It'll be easier for me if that happens” Just thinking about that Jisoo again made me clench my fist unknowingly

“Calm down, Jen. It's only the first day of school and you're already stressing yourself out with Jisoo? Just chill deukie” Mina shook her head from left to right before plastering a teasing grin at me.

“Deukie? Pfft, what a cute nickname you got, unnie” Tzuyu stifled a laugh before nudging me on my shoulder

I playfully rolled my eyes at our youngest before crossing my arms above my chest and looked at Jisoo's direction again “Tch, it's not like it's my first time being troubled about Jisoo. It has always been like this since my first year. The feeling of hatred just automatically surges whenever I see her!”

“Still, can't you just continue your ‘5th year of hating Jisoo’ tomorrow? Let's just find some seats already, the orientation is about to start and we're still standing here” Jeongyeon said so seriously, the others nodding at her in agreement.

“Ugh, fine. But why do we even have to be here? I'm already senior high, why do I need to be oriented for the 5th time?” I huffed in annoyance as I trail behind Jeongyeon who's taking the lead in finding some vacant chairs for us to sit on.

“Because not all of us are in senior high. Unlike you, Me and Chaeng are still on our 4th year so we still need to be present at the orientation. We just need you to tag along so that we won't be bored.” Tzuyu explained before sitting down at the chair, luckily there's still a few vacant seats so we can all sit together.

“And I heard that the principal has an important announcement” Chaeyoung informed us before turning her attention at the front where the stage is located.

Important announcement? Hmm, I wonder what that is.

The screeching of the mic echoed rather loudly, gathering everyone's attention including mine. I looked at the stage and saw our school principal standing with a perfect posture in the middle of the stage, mic in hand. She looked around before she started speaking,

“Good morning to my dear students, another school year had come again and it's a pleasure to have you in our prestigious school again. During the vacation, the school board had a meeting and came into a deliberation but it was soon settled after a serious talk between all the board members and the staffs.” She had a brief pause, making all of us confuse to what kind of deliberation is she talking about.