part 8

The two of you had been walking for quite sometime now,along the walk you had encounterd plenty of gut slashed bodies,bodies that made your own gut turn with each glance.

Coming around a corner,yet again,there was another mangled body-it was barely recognizable and his guts were hanging about like a pile of wet sausages.
Gagging,you held your stomach and heaved with teary eyes,this had finally pushed you to the limit.
"I-ill be back" you quickly said as you walked to a nearby room to empty your stomach.049 only nodded and waited for you to return.

Now bent over and taking aim for the trash can,you prepared yourself for the worst
"Oh kitten~"
-but nothing could prepare you for that voice.Feeling his arms around you,he pulled you into a tight hug and growled "Your so light y/n~..I could just keep you by me for all eternity~.."
Your face went pink and you looked up to him.
"-h-hey put me down"
Your reluctant words only made him squeeze you more.
Groaning and chuckling,he leaned down and ran his tounge up your cheek.
"Kiss me~"
Eyes widened with surprise towards his words,you quickly shook your head and leaned away.His tounge inches away from your shut lips.
"Don't you fucking pull your face from me~"
Now holding you by the cheeks,he than pressed his thumb against your mouth,feeling and pushing your softened lips into submission.
"Now open wide-"
"-How dare you handle her in such ways!"
Whiteys grip on you was gone and you were now standing freely by the trash can as you had been before. The plague doctor had him on the ground,his glove covered elbow choking and head locking him upon the floor.
Again,cursing profanitys,whitey only struggled as the doctors arm got tighter with each swear.

You watched in amusement as he they both wrestled for dominance over each other,even though 049 had the upper hand from the beginning.Staring down at the two,you hadn't noticed another figure had entered the room.Familiar hands clasped over your mouth and once again,you were dragged down the hall and around a corner.

Being held down against a desk,you looked up to see a hard breathing figure with a mask like face-it was 035 again,you swallowed hard and began sweating.
"Quit running from me.."
The sound of something squelchy brought your attention to a full time high.
"-what's t-that sound?"
Your words almost stumbled over one another but you got it out clear,though your nervousness and fear was very much also clear.
"You'll see~.."
A large batch of gooey like tendrils rose from behind himself and he groaned in a pain like cry as his flesh ripped for an opening.
"Im going to make sure you know who you belong to.."