Chapter 13

Riker's POV \o/

I looked down at Chelsea and I guess she deserved to know what happened. Truth was it wasn't completely her fault. I honestly don't know what happened to me. Some days it feels like someone else takes over.

“I already know its my fault. Never mind.” she whispered and tried to sit up. I pulled her back down.

“It's not your fault. After we kissed I was so confused. It felt so right but you were moving. I thought if I was mean to you that my feelings would go away. You were moving and we were so young, there was no way we could be together.”

“Clearly they went away.” she whispered.

“They didn't. Ever since that day I have regretted every single word I said to you. Especially about your dad. Lisa, your not fat and you are definitely not ugly. Any guy would be lucky to have you. I just wish that I could have been your first boyfriend.” I said holding her closer.

“I've never had a boyfriend. Please don't call me Lisa. I can't stand that name.” she responded. I smiled to myself, maybe I could still be her first. But I would have to prove myself to her.

“Riker, I feel dizzy. Can you get me some juice?” she asked. I looked down and she was turning pale.

“Of course.” I replied. I slipped out from underneath her and went to the kitchen to grab her some juice. I returned to find her passed out. I tried to wake her up but nothing was working. I grabbed my phone and dialed Rocky's phone. They would have been just getting out of school. She picked up instantly.

“Where are you?”

“I went to Chelsea's to see if she was okay and she just passed out! I don't know what to do! Rocky please hurry I can't lose her again.” I replied, now crying.

“On our way. Call mom and dad.” he answered before hanging up. I dialed the house number and Ryland answer.

“Rik-”

“Get mom or dad now!” I yelled cutting him off.

“What's going on?”

“Come next door. Please hurry.” I replied. No sooner then I hung up, my dad ran through the door.

“What happened?” he asked crossing the room and knelt down to check Chelsea's pulse. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number. “I am going to need an ambulance to 57 Albert st w. Please hurry.” he hung up and looked at me. “Riker, what happened?”

“She left school because she was upset, at lunch I came over to see if she was okay. We got into an argument and I don't know how but she ended up against the wall and when I let go she was on the ground bleeding. She cleaned them up and we were talking on the couch, she asked me for juice and I went to grab her it and I came back and she was passed out.” I said dropping to my knees and crying. Rocky, Ross, Rydel, Ratliff and Kelly all ran in.

“Is she okay?” Rocky asked. Before any of us could answer the ambulance arrived. Rocky moved over to me an pulled me into a hug and let me cry. This was all my fault. I can't lose her not again. Definitely not to deaths hands.

“We are going to have to take her to the hospital.” the paramedic stated. They grabbed the stretcher from the Ambulance and put her on it. The brought her to the Ambulance and my dad went with her. My mom was trying to get a hold of her mom. But no such luck.

“We will go up to see her in an hour. Riker we want to talk to you for a second.” my mom said dragging me into the kitchen. All my siblings, Ratliff and Kelly were already there. Great an intervention.

“We aren't trying to attack you. But we think you need help. You seem to be fine one second then completely out of it the next. We want you to see a doctor. I've made you an appointment. Please just go and talk to him. We aren't putting you in a treatment center or anything. Just talk to him.” my mom said once I sat down.

“Okay.” I said smiling. “Can we just go see her now. Please mom.”

“After you change. You have blood on your sweater. I'll wash it.” Rydel said, putting her hand out. I handed it to her and went upstairs to change.

Chelsea's POV ;)

I woke up to the sounds of sirens. I looked around and tried to sit up but it was no use. I was dizzy. I looked down and noticed a needle in my arm. I hated needles.

“Get it out of my arm.” I screamed finally sitting up, but ended up by laying right back down.

“It's to help with the pain.” Mark said. I looked at him confused then realized what he was talking about.

“It's not morphine is it?” I asked turning towards the paramedic that was holding me down.

“Yes.”

“I'm fucking allergic to morphine! Get it out!” I screamed.

“It's only been there a couple of minutes. You'll be fine.” he replied removing the needle. I noticed Mark texting someone.

“Can you tell Riker, I'm sorry.” I whispered. He looked at me confused.

“What for?”

“Don't worry about it. Just tell him for me. Just encase I don't make it.” I replied before everything went dark again.

Riker's POV \o/

I walked up stairs and went to change. Rocky followed me upstairs to make sure I was okay. I grabbed a green t-shirt and my favorite Holister sweater. I threw them on and went to walk out. Rydel came in and stopped me from leaving.

“Why were you okay with going to see a doctor? You would have flipped out any other time.” she said. Rocky nodded in agreement.

“Her wrists started bleeding because of me. If she dies it will be my fault. I still love her. I can't lose her. Now can we please go.” I said pushing past them and racing downstairs. Mom raced out the front door and I was right behind her. We all jumped in the van and she sped the whole way to the hospital. She parked and jumped out. We all looked at each other confused. We all ran behind her once we got into the hospital my dad met us at the store.

“How is she?” I asked fearing the worst.

“She's in ICU. They are only allowing one person to see her at a time. She woke up in the Ambulance said just enough to let us know she is allergic to morphine and she told me to tell you she is sorry. But wouldn't tell me why. She just woke up again, but is still a little out of it.” he said.

“Can I see her? Please dad.” I begged the tears starting to form in my eyes. The nurse walked by and my dad asked her to take me to see Chelsea. She led me down the hall and we entered a small room with beds separated by curtains. She led me to one and I entered through the curtains and found her there looking at me. She looked pale and sick. I never realized how skinny she was until now. She smiled at me and attempted to reach her hand out towards me. I walked over and sat on the chair next to her bed.