Chapter 20

A/N: I am sorry sorry for my lack of updates, I was at my grandma's for a week painting and then my comuter crashed! :( but I am back to writting and TRYING to update asap :) i hope you enjoy and things are about to get interesting :)

Riker's POV \o/

I woke up the next morning to notice Chelsea in the bathroom changing. I didn't mean to look but I couldn't help it. She was in her bra and underwear staring in the mirror with a sad look on her face. She has skinny. You could see every bone in her body. I wanted to hold her but I knew it would be awkward so I just closed my eyes and pretended to be a sleep. Once I heard the bathroom door close I stood up and quickly changed into a Holister t-shirt and jeans. Once I was done changing Rydel was setting the table for breakfast. Waffles, nutella and whip cream my favorite. Everyone made there way down stairs one by one. Chelsea was wearing the same thing as last night.

“I am going to have to go home and change.” she said grabbing her guitar.

“Eat first, then I'll go with you.” I stated. She bit her lip but sat down and I passed her a waffle. She ate it but I could tell she didn't want to.

“When do you guys have dance rehearsal?” she asked pushing her plate away.

“I have to be there at noon until eight.” Rydel answered first.

“The rest of us have to be there at 5.” Ross added.

“Which means you're going to be alone.” Rocky stated.

“I can hang with Kelly. I mean if that's alright?” she asked turning towards Kelly.

“Of Course. We can go shopping! I need a new wardrobe.” Kelly replied. Everyone cleared off the table and Rydel and Kelly started doing dishes.

“We are going to get ready for the beach!” Ross said running upstairs with Rocky on his heals. Chelsea suddenly went tense beside me.

“I am going to go with Chelsea to get changed. Ratliff you can borrow a pair of my trunks and Kelly I'm sure Rydel will let you borrow hers.” I said before dragging Chelsea out the door.

Chelsea's POV ;)

When we got to my house Riker finally let go. I unlocked the door and it finally hit me that I would never have anyone living with me again. I forced back my tears and headed upstairs. I looked in my closet and grabbed blue short shorts and a tank top. I took off my shirt and started to change. Riker looked away.

“You already saw me changing this morning.” I reminded him and he turned back around and was beat red. He went to open his mouth but I stopped him. “It's okay, I don't care.”

He walked up to me and put his arms around me. He could have easily wrapped his arms around me twice.

“What happened to that blonde haired, blue eyed girl I fell in love with?” he whispered kissing my collarbone. I shivered, it was my weak spot.

“She went through hell and back.” I whispered.

“Baby, I'll be here for you no matter what. You were beautiful then and your beautiful now, but please you're withering away into nothing.” he answered turning me around so I was facing him.

“When you've been called fat for so long, you'll do anything to make them believe you're skinny.” I answered pulling away and changing into shorts.

“Who said that?”

“I did.” I answered walking down stairs. He followed me and lightly backed me into the door.