To The Dream Stage

Hey Guys:) New chapter! I SWEAR! That the assistant Coaches daughter will be updated soon! I do, I'm going to make the next chapter really to long, but it's not my fault I just have alot of info to put in one chapter...anywhos...the song in this chapter just makes me think of Seido...so have fun and I love your comments:) SEpcail shout outs to: Amb3rlulu12, KnightoftheArch, Monsterbunnie18,Messenger78, Dragon_Wings, and CL-Socca. Thanks for your comments they really made my day:)

----------------------------------------------------------

Hikaru sat on his bunk while Miyuk, Kuramochi, and Kawakami sat in the floor beside his bed.

Hikaru was playing a video game when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out of his pocket and saw who had texted him.

"Who texted you Hikaru?"Kuramochi asked with a smirk "Is it your girlfriend?"

"Have you figured out how to get the square root of a quadratic formual yet?"Hikaru replied

"No."Kuramochi replied

"Then why are you talking to me?"

Kuramochi just went back to work. Hikaru opened her phone and saw it was a message from Wakana.

'Hikaru! I heard from Tetsumi you made the first string the third day you were there! It's amazing what you can do when you have the right motivation! I told everyone and they were so proud of you! They kept saying you were their hero along with Ei-chan. We are doing better and everyone is working hard! Maybe one day you can come see us play:) We know we will come see you guys play.'

Hikaru smiled then went back to his game. Before Hikaru could even get started good in his game Miyuki jumped on him.

"Hikaru help me with this!"Miyuki said

"NEVER!"Hikaru replied

--------------------------------------

The next day at practice was like the accident days ago didn't happen. Hikaru smiled when he heard a famous:

"YEAH BRING IT ON!"

"Ah, Jun-Senpai is surly motivated."Hikaru said

Hikaru smiled when he saw Jun hit the ball straight to him. Hikaru caught the ball then shouted:

"That's an out Jun-Senpai!"

Hikaru heard Jun yelling at him, but ignored him and looked at the captain who was doing image training. Hikaru smirked.

Masuko was working on his batting. He felt bad for messing up the flow of the game like he had. Masuko sat a baseball down on a tee and started to get ready to hit, but he soon heard a voice:

"The harder you try to swing the less power you'll get."

Masuko looked over and saw Coach Kataoka standing there.

"Try to remember the game where you hit Sawamura's pitch out of the park."Coach said

Masuko was shocked, but he recalled that one pitch.

"Even if you make your swing smaller, it won't kill your power. It was none other than yourself who proved that."Coach said

Masuko was shocked, but looked down at the bat in his hand:

"Be more confident in your swing."Coach said

Hikaru and Haruichi had decided they had enough practice and wanted to practice their batting, Hikaru was watching Haruichi bat when he heard someone walk up beside him. He turned and saw Ryosuke. Hikaru saw a smirk grow on Ryosuke's face.