Clockwork.....and pounding...

Hikaru was now sitting on the bench, to Hikaru it was hotter just sitting here than actually playing. Since Seidou was up by eight in the fourth inning Coach Kataoka had brought Hikaru, Miyuki, Eijun, Furuya back to the dugout...Miyuki, however, was in the dugout with Furuya trying to get some of his power out. Eijun seeing Furuya throwing pitches wanted to throw some to….so like always Hikaru was dragged out to the bull pen by Eijun. Hikaru and Miyuki watched as Eijun started a fight with Furuya.

“Eijun leave him alone.”Miyuki said

“But I’m overflowing with Ardor!”Eijun said

“Then you can keep shouting until you lose your voice.”Miyuki said with a laugh

Hikari smirked at Miyuki’s comment. Hikaru heard the noise of the ball hitting the bat. Hikaru smirked when he saw Yuki hit a home run bring in another runner. This made the score Seidou 10 to 0….The game was called in the fifth inning. The Seidou members were now standing outside of the stadium with their bags. Their fans were standing across from them. Hikaru had found himself stuck beside Miyuki and Kuramochi.

“Nice game!”

“We’re gonna come cheer for you again!”

A group of girls were standing there and shouted:

“MIYUKI-KUN!”

Hikaru and Kuramochi looked at each other’s in discussed.

‘What do they see in him?’Kuramochi and Hikaru wondered.

But the two were shocked when the girls turned and shouted:

“HIKARU-KUN! WE LOVE YOU!”

Hikaru gained a thin line of blush, but it was easily hidden. Hikaru went to reach for his beats, but a voice caught his attention.

“Good. You’re all here.”

Everyone turned and saw Coach Kataoka walked up to the group with Rei and the club advisor behind him.

“After you finish stretching, grab lunch at the bleachers.”Coach Kataoka said

“YES SIR!”Everyone shouted

“We’re all staying…..to watch the next game. The team that wins…will be our next opponent.”Coach Kataoka said

Hikaru, Kuramochi, Miyuki, and Ryosuke paired up and did there stretching.  Kuramochi and Ryosuke walked with Hikaru and Miyuki to get lunch. Somehow Kuramochi and Ryosuke got their lunch before Hikaru and Miyuki.

“Were going on ahead Miyuki, Hikaru.”Ryosuke said

“Alright Ryosuke-Nii we will be there as soon as we get our food.”Hikaru said

Ryosuke and Kuramochi nodded then left. Finally Hikaru and Miyuki got to order.