Welcome Home

Its finally time for us to bring the girls home and I am excited. So far they have been amazing. I have already bought 2 car seats and decorated a nursery, which Jordynn doesn't know about and I hope she loves it.

"Ready to go." I ask as she finish getting Lydia dressed.

She nods her head and sits on the edge of the bed. As I put the girls in their car seat, I tell the nurse we're ready to leave. I already filled out all the discharge paperwork, so we can leave stress free. We finally get settled into the car and head home. I was happy to be arriving to a stress free environment. Jordynn doesn't know but I broke things off with Taylor. Nothing was wrong, with her. Nah just kidding she was a selfish bitch. Plus I just knew that with Jordynn around I would eventually lose interest in her and I wanted family alone time.

*flashback*
As I was directing the movers to where to put the stuff, Taylor comes in the house.

"Hey babe what's going on here." She asks pointing to the men.

"Well, I'm getting the nursery done."

"Why are there two cribs." She ask puzzled.

"Jordynn had twins." I looked at her and she nearly choked on her drink.
"Twins!?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "Yes, twins, as in two and in dos."

"I am not housing your baby momma and 2 damn babies, no Logan it's not happening." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Pick me or them."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Easy, your shit is already packed so get out."

She looked at me and yelled. "Are you fucking kidding me right now."

I shook my head. "Nope, you told me to pick so I did" "Now get out."

"So you're gonna pick them over me." She scoffed and grabbed her purse.

"Anytime..any day." "Oh, and leave your house key on the kitchen counter." With that, I went back to working on the nursery.

*flashback over*

We finally make it to the house, and I grab both of the car seats and handed Jordynn the house key.

She plops on the couch and I sit the babies down on the floor.

*JORDYNN POV*

It feels so good to be out of the hospital. I was happy that I found out I had twin girls even though I wanted a boy. When I open the door I immediately plop down on the couch. I noticed it was quiet and Taylor's car wasn't in the driveway. Logan finally comes into the house with the girls and sits them down. "Hey, where is Taylor?"

He closes his eyes and leans his head back. "I kicked her out."

"And why exactly," I asked him puzzled

"Because she tried to make kick you and the girls out, I wasn't having any of that."

"Logan I don't want you picking me over your own woman, I would've been fine," I said a little frustrated.

"Yeah no not happening Jordynn, I don't care how upset you are, no one goes before my girls."

"Plus I wasn't with her cause I wanted her, my parents picked her for me."

"Oh," I said looking down at the floor.

With that, he stood up and grabbed Luna out of her car seat. "I have a surprise for you, get Lydia and follow me."