You can Run..

UNKNOWN POV

"What the hell do you want Adam?" I yelled as I was forced into his living room.

"Well I need your help, and you're the person I need." He then stood up and stroked my cheek.

"Let me go ahead and say this you have no choice unless you wanna become a victim of mine."

Was he serious right now? He decides to disappear without a trace and decides to 'force me' to do his bidding. He must've disappeared to 'got me fucked up island'.

"Look here Adam, your little petty threats don't scare me. You can go fuck yourself and go away yet again."

As I tried to walk out of the door two bodyguards blocked my way.

"Like I said you have no choice, now sit the fuck down or I'll throw you to my men and let them have their way with you."

I looked up at them as they smirked down at me and nodded their heads. As much as I didn't wanna back down, not knowing my fate with these rock heads was definitely not my cup of tea.

"Fine. What is it you need your majesty." I walked away from dumb and dumber.

He walked over to a liquor bar and poured three glasses of vodka.

"Alcoholic much." I scoffed and sat down on the couch. He laughed and handed me a glass.

"You always had that humor, that's the best thing you've ever possessed besides giving up your body with a snap of a finger but right now isn't the right time to joke." I frowned and rolled my eyes. "Yeah didn't think so." "We have someone else coming."

When he said that two of his bodyguards walked into the room pushing in someone with a bag on their head.

"Guys take the damn bag off her, we don't wanna scare our guest." He smiled evilly and sat across from me.

When he said that they snatched the bag off her head revealing Taylor. She looked a little shaken up and confused.

"Sorry boss, she put up a damn fight and was biting and spitting." They placed her on the couch and walked back to the door.

Adam walked over to Taylor and handed her a glass of vodka. "Its okay boys I'll handle her." With that, they left.

"Who the hell are you?" she yelled looking at Adam then she turned to look at me.

"You bitch." She yelled glaring at me. "Do you have anything to do with this?"

"Oh sweetie please, I'd do more worse things to you." I rolled my eyes and looked at Adam.

"Well Alexa, I see you guys have met before, and I'm guessing it wasn't a pleasant encounter." He clasped his hands together and stood up "Enough of you guys, let's get this over with."

"I need you two to get into Logan's brain you know to get in between him and my queen." "She has been gone for too long and I can not go around showing my face."

"Oh hell no, I'm not working with this bitch," Taylor said pointing at me.

That pushed Adam to the edge. He got up and slapped Taylor then roughly grabbed her face. "Now you fucking listen to me, I didn't ask you what you wanted to do, this is a fucking demand." "Now y'all figure out what you're gonna do, but I know you better not fuck me over."

He then walked over to me and took a gun out. "Now if you guys think this is all a game and still wanna go against my word, you can end up like dear ole Claire."

He smiled and then put his gun away. This asshole killed my best friend and didn't give a single fuck about it. That sick bastard. How could he think this was a game. A joke. But before I could get my vengeance on him I have to do what was told and nothing was to stop me.