💙Chapter 1: Welcome to Gravity Falls 💙

MabelPOV

My eyes slowly open at the sudden feeling of brakes leaning me forward, alerting me that the bus had come to a stop, and we had reached our destination. I blinked a few times as i rubbed the drowsiness away, realizing that we were finally here, and we were back after a long year away in Californa. Where were we, you may ask? Well, after a few hours of begging and pleading our parents, we managed to persuade them to allow Dipper, my twin brother, and I to come back to Gravity Falls this summer! I was pretty excited to finally see them succumb to our begs, bc not only would i get to see all of my human friends above ground, but I also am able to see all of my monster friends below Gravity Falls.

At the end of last summer, Dipper and I were asked to go to Mt. Ebbott get some weird travel block or something to ensure Bill couldn't make it to our dimension to take over Gravity Falls, and the rest of the world. However, everything changed when i made one mistep climbing the mountain, and we both fell deep down into the underground, where we had encountered the race of monsters, who were kept down here for a very long time because the humans wanted nothing to do with them, and sealed them down there with a barrier that only monsters could not pass through. It was amazing how these monsters had created a civilization underground, due to the situation that they were put in, and just adapted to it. The crazy part is, most people dont know that theyre down here, and only few know that they exist at all. And me and Dipper happen to be 2 of them. As we traveled through the underground however, I noticed a change in my brother's behavior. He became more distant, and less likely to show mercy to others. Dipper and I ended up parting ways for some time after he killed Papyrus, a skeleton who resided in Snowdin, and he continued on while I stayed back to sympathize with his brother, Sans.

Sans... I think to myself as his face appeared in my memories. Sans was considered one of my best friends ever since the events of us falling into the Underground, and ever since I moved in with him after his brother's death, i feel like we became more than just friends. It was a good something, that was for sure. And i felt awful and dissapointed the moment i had to board the bus to head back to Cali at the end of the summer. I never kept in touch with him though, so he has no clue im coming back to Gravity Falls again so soon. Itll be a nice surprise to see him again. And not jusy him, but everyone back there in Oregon.

Energy surged through my nerves as the realization that we had arrived hit me. Before i was able to grab my bags, a sudden prod of the elbow jerked me awake just to alert me that we had arrived at our destination. I quickly look over to my left, the direction in which i was prodded from to see my twin brother, Dipper. He had a kind smile as he pulled the fur hat on his head tighter with one hand, while his shoulder on the other arm shrugged his duffel bag more secure on it. "Were here. You ready to go, sis?" I nodded eagarly as I grabbed my bags as well, standing in sync with him to depart the bus and once again enter the small town known as Gravity Falls.

As soon as I stepped off of the bus, a sense of familarity and hominess filled my body, making me grin from ear to ear. I take in a deep breath to take in all of the woodsy scents of the area, my grip tightening on my bag in comfort. "I missed it here..." I murmered softly, reopening my eyes after inhaling all of the nostalgic scenery. "Same here..." I hear Dipper say beside me, though i could tell he was hesitant with his choice of words. I guess he still felt a bit guilty that he had made those mistakes in the events of the underground, and half of the residents of Gravity Falls still had a hunch against him for it. I look over to see the shame in my brother's face, and I reach a hand out to comfort him. He suddenly jumps, and jerks his head towards me in response, his eyes meeting mine for a split second. "Hey... It's alright.... You changed for the better and they'll come to realize that...."

Dipper smiled at my comforting words, his face now reading a sense of familiarity and warmth that i had grown up beside and become accustomed to. "So, on to the Mystery Shack to drop off our items with Soos?" I craned my head off to the side, my mind filling with Sans once more. "Actually... Ill catch up to you. Theres an errand or two id like to attend to before i stop by..." Dipper awkwardly laughs, knowing exactly what i was referring to. "Alright then, ill see you then." He punches me once more in the arm before parting ways, dissapearing in the direction of the Mystery Shack. As soon as he became out of sight, I dashed as quick as my legs could take me to the barrier, and ran my way underground. I kept running and running, my excitement to see everyone overflowing and keeping my stamina at full strength. Snowdin.... Snowdin.... Just a little furth-

My thoughts suddenly cut off as a sudden chill ran up my spine at the sudden tempature change, and the sound of snow crunching beneath my feet. "Wow... I got here quicker than i thought-"

"Well, well, well.... Look who decided to show up! I must say, things havent been as humerus without ya. We missed you.... No... I missed you..."

My body stiffened as immediately recognized the voice.

"S-sans..." I managed to whisper out, my body frozen with shock and excitement. A form suddenly transported to the other side of the frozen clearing, my eyes suddenly welling with tears at the sight of him.

"Welcome home kid..."

Aaaaaaaaaa were back with more Underfalls! Im really excited to bring this series back up, and i hope you all enjoy what i have to offer! Ill try to update asap, but i also have started streaming art on twitch as well, so ive been super busy with that. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and see you next time!