T

" Alright class , settle down. It's time to present our projects on life experiences. Fortunately for some of you who didn't want me to call you out to come up here, Cameron asked to go first. So I want you all to be silent and respectful for Cameron."

" Hello. Most of you know me as Cameron Loft. I 'm a girl who doesn't  want to have to wear baggy clothes all the time or have to shave my face often to keep up my girly appearance. I don't want to be the last one out of the girl's changing room because I'm afraid somebody will see what I have instead of what I want to have. That goes the same for sleepover, trips to beach, or when I simply want to go to the bathroom. 

You may be wondering what I mean by this. And I want to tell the truth, but I'm always afraid of what others might say that I haven't already told myself. 

Of course that doesn't mean I'm ashamed of who I am or what I have ,but it just doesn't match. I don't play sports ,but instead I would rather hang out with my friends or go to the mall. As stereotypical as that may sound, that's what I like. It's a shame that at my old school I couldn't hang out with the girls without being questioned " are you gay?" by both girls and boys. And it's a disappointment everyday when I come home and still feel like a wreck when I take off my make up and clothes to see that it's still the same junk as before. 

That's why I'm here before you telling you this now. I'm a girl born with the wrong genitals.  My experience is coming to an end soon though. Because someone decided to pay for my surgery to match my junk with me. When I come to school after my recovery, I don't want you guys to treat me any differently. I just want to walk into class and say "Hey, Claire,  Did you wax your moustache this morning or what?" and she'll just call me a bitch."