Red

"Red." You said quietly, and dropped the card, and walked silently into the closet.

"What color did she say?" Zetsu asked.

Konan picked up the paper and saw the color red.

"It's red. Is it you Sasori?"

"No, that one's mine Konan."

Konan turned around and saw Pein.

"Oh, Pein. I didn't know that you were playing."

"Well I am Konan." Pein said walking into the closet.

"Ok since you're the leader you can pick how long you stay in the closet." Ashleigh said.

Ashleigh is a very powerful S-Rank from the village hidden in the Sand. She's Sasori's sister and looks just like him. She has the same color hair as him and she also controls puppets. Another thing is that her and Deidara are dating.

"How about we get 30 minutes." Pein said, then turned around and saw you sitting in the corner with your knees pulled up to your chest and your head resting on your knees.

"How about we make it 45 minutes." Pein said looking back at Ashleigh.

"Ok, well I'll get you when the 45 minutes are over." Ashleigh said walking back to Deidara, who was on the couch.

Pein walked into the closet and shut the door. You looked up at Pein and saw him staring at you. You two looked at each other then you went back to laying your head on your knees.

-I can't believe that I'm here with Leader-sama. He probably doesn't even want to be in here with me. I'll just bore him. But I can't help it with my past.- Your thoughts got interupted by yelling outside the door.

"Hey! I don't mean to be rude or anything but-."

"You guys are f*cking boring!" Ashleigh started to say but Hidan interupted her.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I know it's only been like 3 0r 4 minutes since you got in the closet, but I've heard nothing! Absolutly nothing! Not even talking!" Ashleigh yelled.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not sociable, you know that. And I already told you before we started that I was feeling sick." You said.

"___ you're my best friend and I say this cuz I love you. STOP BEING BORING! You're probably boring Leader-sama to death!"

"She's not boring me to death, I enjoy the silence actually. Unlike your yelling." Leader said.

"HAHA! You got told by Pein b!tch!" Hidan yelled.

"Don't call her a b!tch un!" Deidara said defending her.

"Guys don't fight." You said.

"I can't help it. Hidan just pisses me off un." Deidara said.

"And Deidara's just naturally stupid and pisses everyone else off." Hidan said.

"Shut the hell up!" Ashleigh yelled.

"Please don't let her use her chakra strings." You whispered quietly.

"Hey! What the f*CK! Let go of me with these freaky things!!" Hidan yelled.

"To late." You said with a sigh.

"If you are going to fight then either leave or do it later." Leader said.

"Fine, I can wait." Ashleigh said. "I just wanna see how it goes with Leader and ___."

You heard it start to quiet down outside as the other members were just talking amongst themselves and actually getting along with each other.