White with red spots

(I'm starting off with 2nd person p.o.v. but that will change later in the story. :) )

"Ummm okay." You told Konan and put your hand in the hat.

"White with red spots?" You asked confused.

"RIGHT THIS WAY!" Ashleigh shouted putting her hands over your eyes.

"B-but. What?! Who's in here? I didn't see anyone move?"

"That's because he's already in there." Ashleigh said pushing you into the closet. "Have fun and good luck." She said laughing.

When she shut the door there was no light. Not even from the bottom of the closet door from having light from the living room shine in.

"H-hello." You said stuttering for two reasons.

1) You didn't know who you were with.

2) You just so happen to be afraid of the dark.

"Are you scared?" A voice asked you. "Of course she's scared dumbas*." A more deep voice said.

"Oh Zetsu. Hi." You said getting a little happier because you have actually went on a couple of missions with Zetsu and you have become friends with his white side. You have yet to figure out what his black side thinks about you.

"___-chan you didn't answer our question?" White Zetsu said.

"Oh. No Zetsu. I'm not scared."

"Then why did you stutter?"

"No reason." You said not wanting to tell Zetsu you were afraid of the dark. You didn't want him thinking you were weak.

"Hm."

After that it got quiet.

-What should I talk about with him? Flowers? His garden? Maybe? No that's so plain to talk about. I have to talk about something different. But what?- You thought to yourself.

"___-chan are you okay?" White Zetsu asked you.

Before you could answer black Zetsu interupted. "Of course she's not okay. She's in here with us. Cannibals! I'm suprised we haven't ate her yet." He said talking like you weren't even there.

"We can't eat her." White Zetsu said.

"Why are you stopping me from eating here?" Black Zetsu growled.

"Because...we just can't."

"Excuse me." You said quietly, trying to get them to stop fighting/argueing.

"What?" Black Zetsu growled.

"I don't mind being in here with you." You said quietly.

"And why not?"

"Because you're keeping me company when I need it."

"So you would be okay with anyone?"

"No. Also because you're my friend Zetsu." You said smiling although he probably couldn't see it because of the dark closet.

"We are?" White Zetsu asked suprised.

"No. We are not! She just said that so we wouldn't eat her." Black Zetsu said.

"No. I really mean it Zetsu." You said taking a step forward.

"You're lying! You think we are a monster and a freak." He said sounding angry.

"I'm not lying." You said walking towards where you thought Zetsu was.

"Get away from me." Black Zetsu said.