White

"___-chan! Pick a color!" Konan yelled at ___ who was currently on Tobi's back running around the living room and away from Deidara.

"NOT NOW KONAN! AHHH" You shouted as Deidara grabbed you from Tobi's back and threw you to the ground.

"OWWW!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" You yelled standing up.

"For taking my clay!" Deidara yelled.

"TOBI TOOK SOME TOO!!" You yelled to Deidara looking at Tobi who was laughing, sitting on the stairs holding clay in his hands.

"Who's idea was it to steal my clay?"

"TOBI'S I SWEAR!" You shouted.

"___-chan pick a card now. Please." Konan said.

"Not until Ashleigh learns to control her man!"

Deidara growled and Ashleigh walked beside him and said, "Dei calm down, We can get you more clay alright."

Deidara smiled and sat with Ashleigh on the couch.

"Idiots." Sasori said.

"At least I won't burn being near fire. God. I'd hate to be in there with you." You said.

"And you think that I would actually enjoy being in there with your loud mouth."

-Rude much.-

You picked up a piece of paper and saw there was nothing on it.

"Ummm there's no color."

"It's white obviously." Sasori said sighing and walked into the closet without sparring you a glance.

"Well sorry." You said sarcasticslly.

"Good luck ___." Deidara said laughing.

"Oh shut it blondie." You said and walked into the closet.

"Hey Sasori."

"What."

"why did you even play this game?" You wondered.

"To get that brat off my back. He kept bugging me to play this stupid game and wouldn't shut up until I put a card in the hat."

"Oh well I'm sorry you're stuck in here then. But I'll be quiet if you want to rest or something." You said sitting down against one of the walls.

"No it's ok."

"Wha-"

"You're actually not as annoying as the rest of them. So i'm a little glad it's you in here."

"But early you said..." You trailed off.

"I know what I said. But you were being loud that moment."

"Oh...well I'm sorry." You said quietly.

"Don't worry about it."

After about 3 minutes of you two not saying anything you decided to try to get on his good side.

"Hey...Sasori?"

"What is it now?"

"Well I was wondering if you could show me how to make puppets."

He looked up at you "Why?"

"Well I've always been fassinated by puppets and I want to see and know how you build them from scratch and how you install the weapons and even how to use chakra strings." You said looking back at him.

"It takes a lot of time to learn it and I don't have that much patience."

"I know but please. I really really really want to know."