Levi x reader ~ A Date? ~

Levi x Reader Fanfic hope you like if you do leave a vote.

Normal POV

It was a sunny day with no clouds in the sky it was a perfect time to ask a certain some one a certain something. Levi was in his office doing his paperwork since it was started to stack up. He was busy concentrating until a certain blonde and a crazy brunette came into his work space. "LEEEVVIII!!!" Hanji's screams can be heard as she starting making her way to Levi's office with Erwin. What the hell does four eyes want? "LEVI!" Hanji yells as she enters the room. "What do you want four eyes." Levi says with his signature glare. "So I was wondering was your deal with F/n?" "Cadet L/N? That brat what about her?" "What about her?! It's obvious that you like her." "What? What the fuck made you think that I would like someone as idiotic as her?" Levi asked annoyed. "Well first off if another guy talks to her you send the to do laps for the whole day or cleaning duty for 2 months for nothing!" "Also I've seen you taking it a little easier on her more than other cadets. Why is that?" Erwin states as he supports Hanji's point. "Well it's just that-". "Just listen to us." Erwin and Hanji say in unison. "Well if you want to get her to like you or even go on a date with you, you need to be more considerate about her feelings." "Wh-" "No interrupting!" "Second you should give her a gift." "SHUT IT!" Hanji and Erwin soon stop talking after hearing Levi's outburst. "Look if I do all the things you say I should do will you leave me alone?" "YES!" "Then goodbye you little pest." After Levi left his office to go to your dorm Hanji and Erwin look at each other. Moment of silence then they both say "Mission Complete!" While grining. This is going to make me look like a fool. Levi thought. He was finally at your dorm with a gift in hand. *Knock knock knock* "Coming... Oh hi Corporal Levi." F/n says as she salutes. "At ease soldier."

Levi's POV

I start to get nervous what if she rejects me? I'll kill Hanji and Erwin for making me do this. "U-umm f/n I've came to ask you a question..." "Huh? And what is that Corporal?" I sorta panicked so I just shove the rose I picked out from earlier into her hands. "C-cor-" "shut up brat and just Levi is fine." Ugh why did I say that. "I was wondering if you would like to.....go one a date with me today right now?" Then right after I got a face full of door. Well worth a try.

F/n POV

He asked me if I want to go on a date? I was beyond happy. So I shut the door in his face. I went to get my brush and quickly brushed out my hair. When u went outside I saw levi walking away. "Hey I thought we were on a date?" I ask playfully. He turns around. His face lightens up a bit. I soon walk over to his side. He thens kiss my cheek. I then blush like mad. I glance over to him. He's avoiding eye contact. I think i see a tint of pink on his cheeks. Then he grabs my hand squeezes it and we start to walk to our unknown destination.