Choice RP

So I had this idea from a friend about a tickle/foot fetish RP that I would like to give a go if people would like to.

The idea is that it's like a choose your own adventure game where you are giving a scenario each time I give a reply and you choose an outcome. Different outcomes will lead to different paths and endings. For example, it could go like this...

My Reply: A young and pretty girl walks over and says "Hello" to you.

Do you:
A) Say "Hello back"
B) Ignore her
C) Tickle her sides now

Then you will pick an answer and write your short reply as well.

You: I pick A
"Hello there" I said back, blushing slightly.

This might be difficult to explain, but not too bad to understand. I hope someone will want to try this with me :)

Rules:

1) This RP mostly caters to ticklers and I will play the lee. This is done as it gives a larger choice for the tickler in this scenario. Im not completely closed to ticklee's here, but it would be far more difficult to do.

2) Like other RPs, Sexual or non-Sexual is fine.

3) Stay on the choices I set you. I will stop if you go off the path or disagree with the choices provided.

4) This is supposed to be fun so don't be rude or bullying. Have fun.

5) Read other rules on previous page. All except rule 2 apply here.