Choice RP Scenario's

These are some scenario ideas for the Choice RP. If you do one, stay on the path I set please.
All these scenarios end in tickling btw, but depending on the choices taken, it can become different.

1) You are walking around school/work where you meet a cute girl/boy and you slowly become friends which ends in them finding out your secret fetish, you admitting it to them or keeping it a secret depending on the path you choose.

2) You are a set bounty hunter that is hired to track down a target. Rather than killing or harming the target, you kidnap them and decide to have some tickle fun with them before the choice comes with what to do with them after.

3) You are hired by a powerful but kind figure who is rich and owns a mansion to be a new worker there. You start having feelings for the master/mistress of the manor and decide you want to tickle them. Good choices could end up with you tickling them willingly but bad choices such as tying them up unwillingly could get you in trouble.

4) A character and scenario from a fandom that you suggest. NOTE: I can only do Fandoms that are listed on my profile page. Check it out to see if you are into any. And no, if it's not on there, I'm probably not into it/seen it.

5) A one off scenario of your choice, baring in mind it has to follow the rules set.

That's about it. Pick a scenario idea and write it in the comments. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or just ignore this RP in general if your not interested. I hope somebody will do it with me though. Thanks everyone.