COMING SOON/INITIAL DESCRIPTION

"You don't have to be afraid anymore to lose yourself to something scary and unknown, because that's what I am here for. I am here to free you, to catch you, and to deliver your truest self to the light. With each breathtaking moment I will be by your side to assure you that you are safe within my presence. I don't want you to feel just the most of love and submission, but of everything. I want to bring out the most within you.

That, is my deepest desire."

-Alpha Nikolai Mariano

***

Alright so, hey, hi, hello (however you wanna say it) everyone!

As you can tell I am releasing a new (werewolf, duh) book. I'm so excited to be writing this, because it's been in the back of my mind for a long time now, and I feel I'm finally at the skill level I need to be for writing it.

It's been a work in the making for a few months in my unpublished section now, so I'm hoping it goes as planned because I've already put a lot of thought and time into this story.

***

(I know this a pointless update to the story) But this initial description will most likely be removed once the story's first chapter/update is released, and the little authors note will be moved to the next chapter :)

Anyways, until next time lovelies :) ❥

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow
☪ 1434everr ☪