18

[INSTAGRAM]

liked by mattchampion, tomholland, & 9,873 otherskendallanderson fun night :)

kendallanderson fun night :)

COMMENTS:

emmachamberlain gorgeous girls

username1 hotties omgg

usename2 can i have a threesome w yall

username3 omg my loves!!

annabanana omg we look HOT

kendallanderson @annabanana yEs we do!!

roypurdy i love you

himattchampion 🔥

username4 ^ OMFGGG MATT CHAMPION

username2 ^ UM WHATTTT

username5 ^ MATT WTF

username6 matt she has a bf omg

kendallanderson @himattchampion :)

username7 are we gonna ignore the fact that kendall ignored roy but replied to matt lol.

-

earlier that night...

[KENDALL'S POV]

i had only been back in la for one night and roy and i were already on our way to a party in malibu. in all honesty, i had no idea who's party it was. all i knew was that popular la people like rappers and models were gonna be there.

i decided to also bring my roommate, anna, with us. roy also brought his friends, nick and kenny. the uber ride was absolutely lit. actually. we jammed out to some songs and i could already tell the night was going to be unforgettable.

not long into the night, we ran into some members of brockhampton: matt champion and kevin abstract. i was starstruck but i tried to keep my cool. fortunately, matt and i immediately clicked.

"so you're a youtuber?" he asked me.

"yeah! i am."

"that's dope. you should feature me on your channel, haha," he suggested jokingly.

"one day," i chuckled.

"matt, you won't believe this," anna piped up.

"kendall used to have the biggest crush on you. like deadass. she wanted to marry you," anna said, laughing. it made me a little embarrassed but i hid it by smiling and laughing along with everyone else. well, everyone except roy.