Chapter 1

Today is the audition for Acapella group day. Everyone must be prepared to sing the song "Since You've Been Gone", the Trebles will be choosing guys for their group while the Bellas will be choosing girls for their group. The most outstanding so-called contestants throughout the audition are Fat Amy, who surprised the judges by her figure and high-pitched singing, Jesse, a good looking guy who also sang well, Lily, a girl whose voice is too small to be true, Kori, a girl with sexy voice, and of course impossible to mention - Stacie, a deductive girl with exaggerate but amazing singing and sexual movements on stage. During Stacie's performance, Donald couldn't help but bite his pencil at Stacie sexual moves. She was irresistible.

Stacie was chosen by the Bellas. She had to make an oath about not having any sexual relation with the Trebles but she was just mumbling all the time because she heard the Trebles were hot and she might break that rule anytime, anywhere, with anyone. She found that rule to be ridiculous as she heard it was made because the person who made it had a bad relationship with one of the Trebles. It's like personals grudge.

The Bellas and Trebles were brought to Aca-intiation night, where all the acapella groups came together and party. Donald was with Bumper most of the time while Stacie just wandered by herself until she was pulled by Amy.

"Girls! Gather around, ready for show! I know you want it." Bumper shouted

"I know you do. Bumper and Donald" Donald followed suit. That was the first time Stacie heard the Trebles' voice. Donald and Bumped were the first two guys names she knew in Barden.

"The question is... Who's easier to sleep with? That girl over there or Aubrey?" Bumper said to Donald as he pointed at Stacie, who was turning her back to them. Stacie didn't know they were talking about her, she was just enjoying the music and the drinks by herself

"I gotta see her face first." Donald said as he squinted his eyes to look at Stacie. "Damn she's hot. A freshman?" He said as Stacie turned around. Stacie was wearing low neck cut dress and a jacket. It was revealing but discreet at the same time. Donald was surprised to see her. It's true she looked hot, her body was hot, but he was hypnotized by her charisma. She had beautiful eyes and a bright smile that lightened up the atmosphere. The way she shook her hips to the music and the way she flipped her hair was amazing. It had been a while since he had seen a girl who he just couldn't take his eyes off

"I prefer the girl next to her." Bumper pointed at Amy who was dancing wildly with a cup of drink in her hand. "You haven't answered my question though. Who's easier to sleep with?

"Ummm...." Donald and Bumper were pretty deep in their thinking that they didn't expect Amy and Stacie were next to them. Amy pulled Stacie with her actually

"What are you two talking about?" Amy approached them and asked with a seductive voice. Donald was snapped out of his thinking and looked at Amy. His gaze soon to move to Stacie, who looked pretty uncomfortable that she was pulled away from the party just to go talk with them.

"Freshman huh? Bumper." Bumper raised his eyebrows, giving the 'interested' eyes to Amy.

"Can I get you a drink?" Donald quickly approached Stacie. He didn't know what he was thinking but the way she literally 'scanned' them made he feel like he should make a good first impression. Although he always did in front of girls. All Barden's girls fell for him. He had one-night stands with quite lots of girls in Barden.

"Sure." Stacie's voice was sweeter than what Donald had heard in audition day. She didn't seem to be as sexual too. She looked stunning to him. For once he was interested in a girl, but Stacie just didn't seem interested in him.

"Thanks." She said as Donald gave her a cup of apple cider. It wasn't her favourite but for a party like this the cider seemed fine to her. Stacie didn't want to keep the conversation any longer. She's a real boy hunter, but she decided not to break the oath just right after she had said it like less than an hour ago. She quickly gave excuses and joined the other Bellas, dancing and partying to the music.

On the other hand, Donald was pretty disappointed and shocked to see a girl who could resist his flirt. But it just made him more interested in her. But his plan was to make her willing to go to him. That night he just glanced at her a few times and just went to another Bella girl named Kori. Kori and Donald didn't stay apart for even a minute, they danced together, drank together. Stacie noticed it all, she couldn't lie. She did get hypnotize by his chocolate gaze. He looked real hot.

~ Stacie POV ~
"Ok ladies, be prepared for the riff-off tomorrow. Now go to sleep." Aubrey said after the party ended. Then she called Kori to talk. I couldn't stop my curiosity and went hide to listen to their conversation. It wasn't clear, but what I knew was that Kori got disinvited from Bellas for being Treble-boned.

Finally the Riff-off night came. The first category was Ladies of the 80's, it wasn't my favourite category so I just stood behind watching other group. Aubrey had a song in her mind as the guy announced the category, but the Trebles were one step faster. Bumper immediately jumped up and started singing, followed by Donald's beatbox and all those acapella sounds. They were soon to be cut off by another acapella group and Aubrey finally found a part to go in and sang. Just as we thought we were on the winning side, a group affect with marijuana disturbed us. They were cut off for singing irrelevant things and we began new category - Songs about Sex.

Before I could think, I saw Donald coming up but Cynthia Rose immediately sang a song. It was S&M by Rhihana. I recognized the song quickly and went in front with her to sing the song. Cynthia Rose and I signaled each other to approach the Trebles closer for some competitive feel. I stared right at Donald and he was looking at me too. He smirked and cut us off as he found the perfect moment. As he sang, Cynthia Rose went back to the Bellas, leaving me alone facing right at Donald. He seemed to not be able to hide his smirk to be honest. I got lost in his eyes until Aubrey pulled me with her. I didn't want it to end that fast, then a song came to my mind. I quickly went back to facing him and sang the song

"All through the night I'll make love to you..." As I sang, Donald smirked and walked backward, with his head nodding as if I was saying it to him. Jesse soon to interrupt me and our eye contact was lost again...