New world

The clone sat down, still confused why he and his little team were sent on a mission to a planet with non evolved species of human kind. They had even to change out of their armour to their discomfort and leave their weapons behind.

But a master jedi order is an order, a secret one to. The little green Jedi had stopped the captain in a corridor... More like force guided him there to tell him about this mission.

As they landed on the coordinates that he were given, they left the ship. Letting the pilot take it up and keep it hidden as non could pump into it in the air and the technology were so old here that they had non problem to keep it hidden.

This was the little planet called Earth, a planet that no one saw as a treat and non even though about getting in contact with them.

He and the four others had different outfits, but stayed in one stile. Everyone with hats and glasses to hide the clone factors.

"So... You know what we are looking for?" Jack said. He was mine second in command.

"Not sure, the Jedi said that we were supposed to finde some one that were out of place and show that person our faces. Something about recognize us or something. You know how hard it is to understand him, Jedi you know."

The others just nodded as they walked into a small town. All transportation happened by some primitive cars and busses, nothing were floating or flying. Just some type of aircraft that was slow and didn't look agile.

We ended up in the town square were we sat down, everyone covering a different parameters.

People walked by us, some glance at us but let us be.

Then out of the blue a young girl came walking. She looked lost and confused with everything, the was something odd about it.

The others had noticed her to, som with a small nod they walked to her. She had seen them so in a brief second they had all show her that they were clones. It had made her froze in place.

They knew that no one here talked Basic so they kept it to smiling and had shake. So slowly they monitor her and lead her out to the landing sight. But as the craft was landing, she started to panic and saying things in her own language. She started to get wild so Emil just knocked her out.

"What?"

Nox and Hild took the girl onboard the ship and into the medical bay. Not knowing what to do, Nox the medic keept her in a artificial coma for the trip.

I had non other ide about the situation so I called the green little Jedi.

Infront of me on the holo came a little green Jedi.

"Hmm, Have her you do?"

"Yes, sir. We are on our way back. "

"Her health, aske she is?"

"In artificial coma, Nox use after Emil knocked her out."

He didn't need to hear the Jedi to see he was surprised.

"She started to panic and so he knocked her out. After some discussion we found out that was best idea to keep her that way to she arrives at the Jedi temple.."

The green little one nodded to me.

"Quiet be, most. Know this few have. Soon we wait on you. May the force be with you"

"Stay safe." And the call ended like nothing had happened.

Having nothing better to do, I soon found myself in the cramped medical room with the rest.

"So?" The others asked me.

"We are not allowed to tell anyone about this mission and her."

The others nodded before returning their eyes on the sleeping girl. She was young, maybe around twenty years old give and take. She had light blonde hair with a colour on her ends.  They looked at her, more questions now and they knew that many of them would never be able to know.

The rest of the flight went quite and fast. It was a mission that were a kind of rescue but instead a kidnapping mission.

We were given a remote landing spot, were almost non did ever land on as it were so far from the city.

At the platform stood a greating party that mostly were of Jedi of the highest rank, two Jedi healers to. Surprised I were to see that it was Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto ,Mace Windu and the Grand master Jedi Yoda. By their side stood two healers ready.

As I turned the motor off, they came in, short nodd before getting to the medical bay.

The healers worked quickly around her, before taking her. I just gave the look to the others that they shouldn't say anything at all.

What took them by surprise was that the healers gave her clone armour.

"She will be transported while looking as one of you." One of the Jedi said, didn't notice who, as I were still a little surprised.

Nox, I and Hild were allowed to follow them, to make it look a little more realistic. The rest of my little team stayed by the ship.

It was really a Jedi thing, they were so careful with her. Then I suddenly felt someone entering my mind. It's was a funny feeling and scary.

"Who there?! Why are you in my..." All jedi looked shocked as everyone looked down at her.

_________________________________
Authors note to my dear reader.

You should know that I got to many ideas and new stories are created all the time in my head.
But maybe you are lucky that this is one that I will write for a time.

See you soon maybe.

Btw, fanfic. Means that not everything will be as movie and stuff like that. Mine plot and stuff. I only borrowed the character and try to hold them as original from films. 998 words.