Kit Fisto and the guardian

I looked up at the jedi, side by side With him. I had to hold my arms back, god how i wanted to hug him. Real deal, omg i will die happy now.

i wish to see were the padewan's are traind.

As you wish.

I wondred if he would ever ask me anything at all, but no. just walking and telling me about stuff we pass. Everyone looked With respect at me, some just tilted their heads as they saw us. There was few who greated us, i just talked in their head. Best way to make it look as if i could talk basic.

We soon entred the padawan part of the temple, we walked into one of the training classes. They was Learning to sence and Control the force, but everything went quiet as we entred.

"Ahh, jedi master and guardian, I didn't know you would visit us.."

"No, it's fine..." I am rigth now Reading one of the children head to understand what they are talking about.

I could see an aura around the children, one almost didn't have one at all.

"What is the aura?" he looked suprised at me.

"You see their Connection to the force.."

I walked over to the child, everyone following me With their eyes. The child was saying something that ended up with mutter as I let me hand over his head. Don't ask me even how it worked but hey, it worked.

You will be able to harness your power even more now, but it will still take time. But you will be great at healing as you can see it with your own eyes.

The child eyes went huge before running over me with a hug. A hug that took me by surprise that let the hood down to reveal my hair that had green ends to them.

Reading the mind's to the closest once I had to hold back my laughter as one of them wished to call me Force mother or something in that kind.

I had gotten a necklace by one of the guardian to suppress my powers, to be harder to detect. It felt warm under my shirt, maybe it got warm from using my powers.

Kit Fisto took me away from the room and keept walking a little longer to find a new room were kids were using the helmets to feel the force to protect themselves from laser bolts.

Smiling nostalgic as one of the teacher stopped the class and they greeted us.

As to demonstrate the guardian skill they wanted me to try it out. Actually I wanted to say no, but Kit was smiling and nodded. But he warned them that I may be not skillful as were harmed in the war.

Putting the helmet on, I let the necklace of to feel the force better. It was a smart ide as I managed to defeat all the drones, some ideas to send all of them at me at once, before taking the helmet of.

Mask were still on, but they still froze as I hurried to put on the necklace.
It was then as I looked down on my hands I saw a slight glow.

"Who are she?"

"Force in a body?" Their minds were all over the place so I hurried away with my guide.

Meanwhile a dark lord get the news of the guardian leader showing off in one padewan class. But there is more to it and he doesn't like it.

One option left for him, assassin's or deal with it himself.