Helmet

We hurried away, not sensing anyone around, I took of the mask. Really surprised how easy it was to use the mask, no sweat or anything at all.

Kit Fisto just stood there observing as I cursed in my own language over letting the necklace being so easily taken of. He just looked with what could be described as amusement of seeing me panic.

Just as short lived the peace were I hurried on with the mask as someone was getting closer. Shiver down my spine ran as I saw him getting closer. By the look of it it wouldn't bee long before he would kill the kids with his saber that were meant to protect.

Fisto sensed it in a way, at least I think so, for he went to great him as I still stood in the corner.

"Just follow this corridor and you will find your way. For now I will take care of him, I sens you aren't feeling good around him "

"Thanks."

I waited a long time before I started to walk the same way as the two of them had gone. Nervous of course of meeting the two of them, but somehow I didn't meet them at all. Thank you Kit Fisto.

Walking distance the right way I meet Asoka who were heading the way I had been. I tried to smile, just to remember I had a mask on.

She greeted me with some saying, but I just tapped into her mind.

"Greetings, I have lost the ability to speak for the moment. It is slowly improving but I can't speak yet."

I feel sad for her as her face went a little pale and her eyes went huge.

"Please speak to me with your mind, is easier this way." More like her mind was to well trained for me to get into without being found out.

"As you wish. My name is Asoka and I am.."

"I know of your Jedi master.."

She tiled her head a little before nodding as getting the idea what I meant by it.

"So what is the master Guardian doing here?"

"I am actually taking a stroll, I am situated in a different temple normally and have few things to discuss with the others."

"Want to grab something to eat?"

"Sure." Unsure if it would work with the mask, but the guardian that gave me it said