awakening

Walking up after mind transfer was a weird feeling. Like if something had suck all the power out of your body and mind. But your body were well rested.

But what I saw... Well I were shocked. By my side sat a green little guy and I knew way to well who he was. I had seen him on movies, TV shows, comics and people that dress small children like him.

There was a silence between us, as he knew this shock needed time to take in.

"&( &+( #&+:?" He then spoke.

I tilted my head, so the star wars language was real. Just the movie and everything else made in English to make it easier to understand.

"I don't understand..."

This time he tilted his little green head. This world be fun, we couldn't understand each other.

Hear do you me?

I nodded and felt this weird feeling. Like a string between us that we could send information over. He was now sending message to my brain.

"I know to much, less I can say. Hidden dark in the middle. Find him before to late. Know him yes, but be careful. He is a dark and strong sith lord. Yes, before I forget, remove the order from clones you most. Else there will me loss."

His eyes were huge as he looked at me.

"Know sith you do?"

"Yes, but forbidden to say.

More like afraid as hell that he would find out. My wish were to change it, make the dark lord fail and Jedi survive. So to say, Jedi fan I was and still were in their world.

"Who forbidd, you I ask?"

This weren't going good, think brain...

"Know it and you will know. Feel it and you will stop asking. Enemy know, no Jedi will ever bee left and the darkness will rule. But go you most. I am tired, this took way to much power."

In real I weren't tired, but more like needed to be alone. For holy banana I were in the Star Wars movie and talked to Yoda. My mind was over heating with everything.

Yoda nodded and left, leaving me in a medium huge room with non windows at all. The walls were painted line woods, giving a clam effect over me.

I don't know how long I was looking at the walls.

Mean time a Jedi walk in to the sith lords room. No one knows about him here, living in the middle of the storm. Knowing every thing on his enemies and no one suspected him yet.

In his door walked in a young Jedi Knight that is turning tworwards the dark side.

"Yes?"

" There is a weird thing... A clone trooper had used the force... No more like someone stole trooper armour. I felt immense power from that power. Something odd to, like if that person shouldn't been in that place at all."

This was bad, something or someone was disrupting his plans. That person most bee dead soon or it would be a threath to him.

A/n..
Fanfic
Not following storey line
See you
Don't like? Why do you even read this?