you

Au where keith and lance are in college and they've been dating for 3 years. They live together.

"Hey keith!" I say grinning and running over to my boyfriend.

Keith turns and smiles a little.

That's strange he usually is really happy to see me. Lately it's changed...

Shit now I'm worried.

"Everything ok keith?" I ask him my eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah yeah don't worry everything is fine" he says smiling a little wider.

I feel like he is lying.

"You sure?"

He nods.

I still think he's lying but if he won't tell me I can't force him.

"So how was your day then?" I ask smiling at him.

"It was alright a little boring though" he says sighing. "What about you?"

"Its better now that you're here" i say smirking.

He doesn't react. He doesn't even blush.

Strange

I take his hand in mine and he flinched a little. I cock my eyebrow but continue on.

"Did you get your assignment handed in on time babe?" I ask him.

He nods without speaking.

"Ok seriously what's up?" I ask facing him fully.

"I am just really tired ok I'm fine" he says snapping slightly.

I decide to back off.

"Ok..." i mumble.

"Come on we better get back to the dorms" Keith says before walking off ahead of me.

He's acting really weird. He usually waits and holds my hand and we walk back together. He never walks off ahead of me, atleast not after we started dating.

I'm getting really worried now.

Either he's really depressed or... i dont want to think about the other option.

I get to the dorm and keith has already unlocked the door. I walk in and shut the door behind me.

I walk into the kitchen and set down my bag on the counter.

Keith is staring at me while leaning on the counter on the other side of the room.

I walk over to him and smirk at him before leaning in and trying to kiss him.

He moves his face to the side and I end up only getting his cheek.

I pull back and look at him confused.

"Ok something is definitely up" i say taking a step backwards.

"Keith what's wrong?" I ask him.

He rolls his eyes.

"You know what lance, what isn't wrong!" He yells.

I flinch backwards at his outburst.

"What do you mean?" I ask quietly.

"Everything about you is wrong for me" he cries. "You don't give me space for weeks then don't show any affection for another. What is up with that!" He shouts clearly pissed off.

"I- i explained that to you when the relationship started keith... its my depression... i thought you said you understood" i whisper.

He shakes his head.