shock

"Well well well" lotor purrs. "We've finally caught you, the paladins of Voltron".

My face is bloodied and bruised, lotor punched me in the face.

"You won't keep us for long, coran will find us" shiro says confidently.

"I've decided to play a game" he grins toothily at us.

"If you follow my instructions, you can leave, generally unharmed" he says picking at his nails.

"What if we don't agree?" Pidge asks, her voice shaking ever so slightly.

"I guess I'll just have to make you then"

He grabs me and drags me forwards and out a door. Two more galra soldiers walk into the room with the others. I'm dragged into another room. There's a widow showing me what's happening in the other room.

The other paladins are being stapled tightly to chairs with wires and a head band being attached to them.

"What have you done to Lance!?" Keith growls.

"Where is he!" Hunk shouts.

"You're going to be the one who plays, lance" he whispers.

My blood feels like sludge going through my veins.

"What's the game" I ask hoarsly. I'm terrified that my suspicions will be confirmed.

"Welllll... It's a choice based game"

I tense up.

"You're going to choose, who's going to get shocked first" lotor says smiling creepily.

He starts tying me to a chair in front of a table. There are switches on the desk with my friends names on them.

I struggle against him, moving away from the table as best I can.

He tightens the ropes and I stop moving.

"Now... First choice. Pidge or shiro?" He says in my ear. His hot breath on my neck, making me shiver.

"I won't do it" I hiss.

"Choose or they both get shocked" he growls.

He places my hands beside the switches.

I try to think logically. Shiro would want me to choose pidge. She only a kid, shes so small and I don't know what voltage this is.

I slowly bring my hand up to the switch labeled shiro and take a deep breath.

"You have ten seconds"

He starts counting down and I pull the switch quickly.

I wince as shiro cries out in pain behind the glass.

Lotor continues to make me choose between my friends, over and over, threatening to give them a lethal amount of electricity.

Hunk

Shock

Pidge

Shock

Shiro

Shock

Allura

Shock

Allura

Shock

Keith

Shock

Shiro

Shock

Hunk

Shock

Each time a part of me breaks. A part of me dies with each scream, each plea to be let go, each question of where I am.

His next sentence is worse then anything I could have thought. Anything at all. It sends ice through my veins. My whole body freezes and my heart slows. My throat goes dry and I swallow thickly and painfully.

Anything but this. Please anything but this.

Anything

"Now....." Lotor whispers in my ear. "Choose the one you want to die"

Sorry it's short. I couldn't continue the last one for some reason. I've been having a really rough week and I just couldn't come up with anything to go with it, honestly I couldnt even get out of bed, I didn't even go to school so I'm super super sorry and I don't know if I'll continue the other one but I'm continuing this one anyway.
-fox