Chapter 1: the catch

Serena was walking in the meadow.
The birds were singing and it was mid day. She started to miss her friends a bit, but as long her Pokemon are with her, she's never alone.

Suddenly she sore the bush shacking like there's a Pokemon in there.
"Wow, I hope it's a vulpix." She said as she took out a poke ball. She throughout the ball and caught it🌟.
She picked it up from the bush and through it, as a sudden she sore a tall cat like Pokemon, with blue hair and a bandage on its tail. And also a big jacket. As serena sore it turned around, it had very green eyes. She done a shocked face, and started to fail from how tail he is, all of a sudden she started to blush. He wasn't scary, he was charming. It crept to serena and said "hello." She started to scream a Little. " ah, y-y-you talk. Without using telepathy." She said as she pointed at him. "W-what, I always talked like this." He said in a smooth voice that made serena blush even more like she was about to burst. She standed up and started to talk with him " sorry for all the screaming, it's just your too scary and crazly tail like a grownup."
She said as she put her hat on, that fell from the ground wen she met him. "Oh , I know I'm a bit terrifying. But I'm very nice and friendly." He said to her as she smile😊.
"Oh, well..... I'm Serena wots your name. She said as she took her Pokédex out. "Unknown!"
It said as she put it back and said. "Oh, no information about, you can tell me what your name. Okay." Serena said fiddling with her hair with a cute smile while blushing at him.

"o-o-Oh um, it's capper." He said as he blushed at Serena. "C-capper hu, what  a cute name.". "W-what a minute you like my name." He said. "Yes I do." He got closer to her, and said "well I like the name Serena, for such a dazzling beauty like you.". She covered herself with her hate blush. She remembered that she will always love ash, much more than that Pokemon that she just sore Was so charming. " please, don't let me get into you, I have someone else." She said as she looked away from capper.

"oh I'm sorry, I am a bit of a charmer sum times with girls. ummmm....can we sleep here tonight." He said looking around.
"(Gasp)W-w-we, sleep.... here...tonight😳." She said "um........okay."

It was dark, and Serena putted up her tent. Cooked food and got ready for bed. But As soon she was about to put on her pyjamas in the tent, she sore capper took his coat off, now she was blushing even more form the skinnies of his body, and the strong back.
He got into cardboard box that she made for him as a bed. "So, wears your family?" She said "dead." "Oh, I'm sorry."  "It's okay ,Yours" " um just me and my mother, but my dad....."
" oh I'm sorry, I know how many members of your family have already been dead.". As he looked at her, He got out of his box and came up to Serena and she said "w-w-what are you doing?" She said as he took her hat off and said "you look beautiful without your hat on." Then blushed and she said "(gasp) no no no, were just friends and your a Pokemon." Capper got confused, and said something about himself. "I'm not a Pokemon, I'm a cat." "Oh I'm sorry." "It's okay it's just....I...li..lik."  Serena grabbed cappers cute face and kissed his cheek and ran back in too her tent.

"Wow does she...... like me." He said while rubbing the kissed spot on his cheek.

To be continued