Chapter 3: the date

Serena was trying on some dresses for her big date. there are 3 dresses but the 2 of them were too big and flouncy. So she found a very cute dress that was not too big or flouncy, it was just right.

As she put it on and a few accessories. She was ready, capper was waiting for her next to her tent. Finally she came out with the most beautiful dress that he ever sore, he slipped in to his coat and put a rose in her hair and Serena said "how do I look.". "Beautiful, like a princess." Capper said as he hold her hand with his paw. Serena gasp from the grip of the way he was holding his hand. They took a little walk in the meadow, Capper was very nervous to tell her how he really felt about Serena, but Serena has someone else. he felt confused and sad, should he tell her how he felt, or just let her go with the person that she always loved?

"Ummm..... Serena??" He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Yes, capper." She said as she blushed seeing his cute face. "D-D-Do y... Do you....? Want to dance with me." He said while blushing and rolling his eyes and sweating. Serena blushed wen capper hold her hand as her hart skipped a beat. "Um.......okay😳" she said as he was about to dance with her. Cappers dancing was amazing like no one had ever done before. "W-wow you're good at dancing." Said Serena smiling. "Well, I didn't take years of practice just for you." Capper said getting closer to Serena's beautiful face, rubbing each offers noses makeing Serena smile. "Oh Serena, my beautiful Serena. My dazzling beauty, My best friend, or something much more than just a friend. Yes, a girlfriend." Capper said while looking into Serena's eyes. "Your eyes... there like diamonds, and your hair.... it smells like roses. Wen I look at you, you make me very happy and... I wish we can be both happy together, forever and ever thats what I'll always say." They finally stopped dancing and sat down looking at the clear midnight sky. There were beautiful star, all over the sky.

Capper sore Serena's eyes shining from the reflection of the moon. capper felt nerves to say anything about Serena of how beautiful she is. "Ummm... Serena." He said holding her hand. Serena got a shock from something tickling her hand. "CAPPER, I....I..I love.....you." Capper got a shock from what he was about to say to Serena just happened. Serena touched his cheek with her hand and grabbed it and shoved him in to a kiss. The night was blissful and romantic (well you know what I mean.)

Serena woke up, she got a fright from what she was doing. Hugging capper, resting on his chest. The chest was so fluffy and warm as Serena blushed and said "oh my goodness(!)". Capper woke up and said "well, good morning my beautiful princess." "CAPPER! Oh my god, what we were doing last night." She screamed. Capper explained everything but it made Serena even worse. "Listen you, big monsters. IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND! OKAY, why did you do that with me." She said pulling him to her face. "W-Well, BECAUSE  I LOVE YOU, SERENA." He shouted at Serena. "I'm so sorry, it's just I told you. I love someone else!".

"Listen, ash isn't here. So don't worry about it." He said as he hugged Serena
"I'm here.". Serena smiled and said "capper, i love you." "I love you too, Serena." He said as they cuddled each other.

The end