Chapter 2: the walk in the forest

Serena woke up very early in the morning. To have some breakfast,
Until she sore capper, looking at her stuff in her bag. "Oh, Good morning my dear." He said with a bow. " I just want to make some breakfast for you, because I like you Serena.". She started blushed, a blush red as a rose 🌹.
"Aaah... No, your don't have to do that all for me, capper."She said as she winked at him. "Ummm.... (sigh) okay" He said as he blushed and sighed.

She made him Pokemon food and herself breakfast. "Um, the food is not like wot I had in mind.....Mm but okay." He said as Serena past a dish of Pokemon food to him. "Well you can't have What I'm have, because. your a Pokemon, aren't you." Serena said
"No, I'm not."
She sighed as she sore him sadly eating the food that he was eating.
"I keep getting the word, that I look like a Pokemon. But wat is a Pokemon?, some kind of animal." Capper told a question to Serena and she said

"well, there amazing creatures with amazing powers. And they live in different places like the woods, space, city's and under the sea and in the mountains, like eny where in the world, there's Pokemon. In all shapes and sizes and all different colours they sometimes look the same and sometimes don't. Ones that are electric, fire, water and grass. There are so many Pokemon that you can't even count. Some are old some are new and some have been seen many times."

"So that's wot a Pokemon is."

Capper blinked at Serena's poem about Pokemon, his eyes shining wen Serena sore them, like never before wen they first met.

They got up and and got everything in her bag, and as she was about to put capper in his Poke ball. He didn't want to go in, he always want to be with her.
"I know, how about you travel with me. We'll have lots of fun and many adventures." She smiled with a little wink that made capper blush even more. She grabbed his paw and went in to the forest.

They walked for awhile without saying a single word. It was awkward for Serena that she loved someone else, but now him. but she only liked capper not like she constantly loved him.
"Umm... Serena.... i-i-i like your beautiful Luxurious hair, it looks so beautiful in the wind. Capper said while walking with Serena as she was blushing while smiling.

(Capper starts to sing)
(Next Serena)

"Wow, Serena....what a pretty voice you have." He said
"Well, you got a charming voice too. you big fuzz ball. Serena said as she hugged him tight.

"Omy gosh, I'm sorry I-I didn't know what I was doing, so you need space."
She said as she pulled away from capper, blushing.
"Oh, I-I-it's okay if you want to hug me, Serena. Capper patted her on the back, she covered her face with her hands while blushing even more. "Come on. Hug m..." he said as Serena ran away from him. Suddenly he came to Serena and said "um...... Serena." Then She said "yes, wat is it. Capper". "um do you want to go have a walk in the meadow with me. I promise it's not a date, I just want to know more about you." Serena had a thought in her head that it's going to be a date. But he promised that it's not a date so she is not blushing, she only blushed a little bit but she will have to wear something, casual for this date.

To be continued