#1-Locked in a gym closet

The good thing about being an outsider? No one notices you and you can do whatever you want. That's good right?

That's why in every break that I had free time, I went into the little gym closet where they kept all the balls etc., In order to do what pleases me the most. Listen to music.

I had a phone, earbuds, Spotify premium, thank god my grandma always bought me whatever I wanted.

Anyway, the thing is that I loved these 10 minutes of the day where I could just forget everything and everyone.I would probably be in a coma if I didn't have these 10 minutes.

I finally arrived at the ground floor and I passed by the crowd of students who were running towards the cafeteria like a crowd of zombies who are running after a giant brain with legs and, wow, the walking dead had a good influence on me.

Just like every other time, no-one noticed where I was going.I was more invisible than a dirty shirt washed with 10 bottles of detergent.

I went to the gym,which was empty at that time and I made sure I was completely alone.

And why was I so careful? Because firstly, we weren't allowed to be at the gym on our break time and secondly , lately, when I came here there were People.

Since he transferred to our school that idiot has ruined everything.

In Addition to having accomplished being school president and captain of the football team,for a weird reason,ever since he came here, on almost every break he is in my closet with any girl from the school who agreed to downgrade her dignity and be his sex toy.

And yes, my private space was invaded by his abnormal desires.And what's worse?I had to listen to music in the bathrooms.In the bathrooms.

Today though,was a good day because
I hadn't seen him with his , stupid popular friends nor his "girlfriend",so he probably isn't in school! So the closet is all mine...

I opened the door trying not to make a sound and I pressed the button right beside me...

"You are late..."said the cheerleader who was sitting on the floor only with her sports bra on and I almost had a heart attack.

"Um...."I said like an idiot.Okay that was hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

"Wait a minute....you are not Aston!"she screamed.

"I'm pretty sure I am not..."

"Oh my god!!"she said and got up getting dressed very fast."Please don't tell anyone!He is going to kill me. No-one needs to know about this!!!"

Yes.Like I didn't know what the popular Aston King was doing during each break.

The blonde cheerleader started running out of the closet and I rolled my amazing brown eyes.

Ughhh.This must have been the fifth girl this week,and it is only Tuesday!

I couldn't understand what they liked about him.But I'm not going to talk about it now.

So I just closed the door, turned off the light, sat on the usual seat behind the mattresses and I plugged in my earbuds automatically relaxing.

Of course my happiness didn't last long,because out of nowhere the door opened.

Shit!

It was for sure the gym teacher.Or worse,the principal.I was so screwed...

I immediately plugged out my earbuds and hid better behind the mattresses.