#3-Facebook spy

That jerk!

*Punch on Hannah Montana pillow*

That stupid jerk!!

*Another punch*

That selfish,heartless pig!!!

*Next thing you know Hannah is going to need a plastic surgery*

I sat on my bed trying not to rise my pressure.

Something that was impossible.

It's all his fault,ok?
If he didn't use my closet, since the moment he came, all this wouldn't happen! I wouldn't be embarrassed in front of the whole school, and I would continue my invisible Life!!

Ughhh my nerves.

I opened my phone and got into my aunt's Facebook account, just because I didn't even have an email address, so she let me use it.

I searched the name "Kat Bolton". And guess whose name that was.

Her 'cute' profile came up and I think that I am going to be cross-eyed from rolling my eyes so many times.

I clicked on her photos and of course there was that video of me dancing with that cupcake on my butt.1500 views till now.
God how am I going to go out again?

I thought of reading the comments but my innocent,fragile heart wouldn't like it so I just looked at Kat's photos.

She had the perfect life. She had great friends that were always with her, she had a great place in the cheer squad, she was part of the coolest squad at school, she had great long, blonde hair that waved flawlessly in the sunset.

But, she didn't look really happy in her photos. In half of them she had a bitch face and in the others she had that dog filter on so I couldn't really describe her emotions.

Suddenly I came across a different photo.
It was taken from a big distance and it was the boys locker rooms. At the edge of the bench a boy was sitting with a towel on his shoulders, he didn't seem to know that someone was taking a photo of him, and he was talking with someone in front of him. He was smiling with a smile just like Colgate white now and his dimples looked cuter than a chocolate cake.And those veins on his hands...

Wait a minute...

Betrayal!! That was that dumbass Aston King!

Ew ew ew ew ewwww!!!!!

And I just admitted that he is handsome... Bad Emma! I have to clean my tongue now.

No Emma. You don't want to click on his profile...

Dont do it!!!

Of course my finger didn't obey and clicked on the tag that read "TheKing".
Of course...

I went on his profile and came across his most recent photo. He was with his friends in a club or something, and yes he had more likes than Beyonce.

Oh come on! I'm sure half of them where from his fangirls.
He isn't even that handsome!!!

I continued looking at his photos,to support the fact that he can't be seen, when my phone started buzzing.
I saw the clock and realised it was 8 pm?!
That means that I was looking at his photos for two hours...

BAD EMMA!!!

"What do you want from my life?"I picked up my phone that was still ringing.

"First of all I demand you talk to me with more respect," Ryan started saying "And second of all there's a chaos on social media right now"