Chapter 1

Sang's pov

I could hear Bailey starting to stir in his cot I turned  my head to look at my phone to see the time. 6:30am not to bad I thought to myself as I slowly rolled myself out of bed and snuck out of the room to warm him some milk for his breakfast and for his beaker.

As I was stirring the milk in the pan I could hear Bailey babbling/singing to himself and also blowing raspberries it bought a smile to my face. Once the milk was warm enough I poured some porridge oats into a bowl added the milk then a few chocolate chips to it and with the remaining milk I poured into a beaker.

Leaving them on the side I walked to get Bailey. Looking at my blond haired baby with big dark green eye watching me as I enter the room. I walk over to his cot and he starts jumping while holding on to the bars and calls out a "mama" and lift's his arms for me to pick him up. I do saying "good morning munchkin" and walk him to the living room to change his nappy, laying him on the sofa to do so. When changing him I pull face faces at him to make him laugh and I love that sound and also a few tummy raspberries can't change his nappy without doing some even with him laughing telling me 'no'. When he has a fresh nappy on i place him in his high chair and grab his breakfast.

His at that stage where he wants to feed himself which is fine, it's messy but his learning and i can't tell him off for that. Once the bowl is clear of food I can't tell if he actually ate any or just poured it over himself. I snap a picture of him on my phone to send to my friend Bliss later. Taking him straight to the bathroom I start to run him a bath and place him in his bath seat where he starts splashing around. when his finished we both leave the bathroom soaking wet. Taking him to back to the room laying him on the bed I dry him, another nappy on I no it seem much but I can't leave him to sit and eat breakfast in the nappy he spent all night. Pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt for him then I put him in his play pen with all the new toys he got fod his 2nd birthday the other week lots of paw patrol bits and his milk, while I get washed up and dressed.

Once I'm dressed in my shorts and top with sandles on my feet i head to the kitchen to get some breakfast. what shall I have i look at the clock on the wall, crap we took longer than I thought today it's 8:00am now looks like a quick breakfast for me this morning. I grab an apple and a banana and walk into the living room and place them in my college bag. I set up Bailey's pram and put him in it then grab his shoes and put them on hoping they will still both be on his feet when we get to nursery. Checking his bag making sure he has spare clothes and everything for his day even though I checked last night and place it on the back of the pram. I then grab my laptop and place it in the my bag throw it over my shoulder looking over at Bailey and says "well little man shall we get going to nursery" he claps his hand and laughs and I laugh with him.

Exiting the elaveter I walked towards the door to leave I turned my back to the door to push it open, opening  doors with a pram was hard. I kept walking backwards thinking to myself 'where's the door gone' when I see it was being held open by someone.

When were out the door I turn myself and the pram around to say thanks but stopped when I had to keep looking up and up 'that's what happens when your short sang' I thought to myself.

There was two people looking at me both tall one more so than the other, both with brown eyes but ones eyes looked more darker like his clothes they was all black makeing him look mean and the other looked more tan like he a Mediterranean background or some place like that he looked more friendly though.

I hadn't seen them here before maybe they was visiting but no one new had moved in this was a safe place here at the Sergeant Jasper, you got to recognise the people who live here.