chapter 8

Sang's POV

When I first heard Luke call my name and I saw him I felt like time had reversed. He looks the same but different, I no that doesn't make much sense but it's true. It was nice seeing Bailey with his dad, even if Bailey doesn't completely understand. Every thing was going as well as it could, I was glad Phil was with me though. Every now and then I look at him make sure we was all good and he would give me a nod. When Luke asked what Bailey could call him my heart broke a bit of course he could call him dad that what he was, Bailey's dad. I think me and luke need to meet on our own talk about things a bit more.

When he said North was he brother I thought no way there opposites sunshine and night. I never knew he had a brother. We need to know each other better than what I thought we did for Bailey's sake. We was talking and laughing about something when I voice interrupted.

"Oy what's so fucking funny" and i look up to see a boy our age, brown hair with two blonde strands at the front of his hair, his crystal bright blue eye looking over all of us. I'm about to say sometime to him but i see there are some other boys there too, who are they, why are they here. I look to phil and he doesnt look too worried so, i turn my focus back to the boy who swore. I know I'm glaring but I don't care. Phil knows how I am about swearing around Bailey, I'm about to say something when Phil bets me to it.

"can you not see there's a child sat there" phils says to him even pointing out Bailey. Then he says "I didn't know you would all be here today". Oh so he knows them, strange I've never meet them.

When look at the boys well men I guess I realise I recognise some of them, Kota and Sean. Is this Luke's  team that Phil was telling me about. A well dresses man, with steel eyes framed by back glasses and the neatest hair I've ever seen, clears his throat and starts to speak.

"Apologies Dr.Roberts all the boys wanted to come and support there brother. We would of told them no but, they would of found a way to be here so we thought best all of us was here to try to keep it calmer." As the well dressed man spoke all I could think was two things one being why is he dressed in a suit when his at a diner and the other being if I knew we was bringing friends I would of bought Bliss.

I look at Bailey and his looking at all this new people when he turn to look at me and puts his arms out to me and calls "mama mama" Luke passes him to me over the table and I take him him giving him a cuddle. I start whisper to him, "Hey munchkin it's ok I know there lots of new people but it's ok, me and pop pop are here and now so is your dad they won't hurt you Bailey".

Bailey snuggles in closer and I lean my head into his hair for comfort for the both or us. I hear Phil start to talk, "I'm sure Luke is fine with you being hear but I think it's to much to fast for Sang and Bailey". I can't help the smile that take a over my face and I look at Phil my father figure and whisper to him "Thanks", he knows me better the  I know myself sometimes.

Luke speak then "I'm ok and there foods coming now so why don't you sit in the booth behind and well talk later". I the swearer goes to say something when Kota says "now Gabe" and 'Gabe' mumble's but does as his been asked.

Just as they clear away I see North and another man it's the gaint man for the Sergeant Jasper that was with North before, maybe there couple. through they don't look like they are maybe there just close hm like best of friends. As they get to the table the gaint says "Hello again" I just mumble a 'hi' back. They place the food on the table and North grunts out an 'enjoy' and walks away before I can say thanks.

Bailey look down at the food saying "eat now mama". Phils says "that's get a high chair first little man" I go to hand Bailey to Phil to get a chair when uncle says "I'll get it little bird"