THE BEGINING

EDEN'S POV

am an abomination
I looked at myself and wondered what they had done to me.

But I didn't need to wonder
I saw it , I felt it , I still feel it as though it was yesterday.  Turning out and my sight directly  meets the setting sun . Not long ago I feared fear itself . But now I have become what people cone to fear . The nightmare of the devil itself.  I am the monster human tell their children of . The evil every supernatural being should fear because I am made of all but cone from none

I've like ten thousand  years in the shadows. Scared if what I am . Along with my family, although not of blood but of time . The seven have been with me more out of choice and it had been a journey through time . I was living an idle existence untill a witch foretold my doon.  Still remember her words ''the mark will be the doom u gave awaited and the one that bears the mark , the deliverrer'.

tried pressing her for more but to no avail , and for the last five millennium I've been awaiting such doom, embracing the possibility of ending my existence .

My seven seen to be awaiting said doom with me .Michael , Kamal, Azria ,Asher,Ezra, Kora and Febrile .
Michael a fallen Angel who has been with with since I can remember, fallen has a result of greed but seem to understand it through the eyes of human.  Kamal  and Kora  , were wolf twins , casted out of their park because if the fear of and Alpha afraid of being overthrown, I encounters them at a later time, now as strong as ever . Azria and Asher vampire brothers  , who pledged their life to my service after saying their lives from being killed in the war . Ezra ; the hybrid, born of a werewolf and a vampire , found about to be drowned before even given a chance at life .Febrile my Latino warlord and sorcerer. Who came along for the fun attracted to me.
In the 100th century , still hasn't seen it but is still relentless.  I have known the seven since the day I heard the prophecy foretold by the witch . I can't help but wonder if they will somehow will to my awaited doom.

We inhabit, live in as Febrile would use in a secluded part of the Mystic Forest , clossed off from both human and supernatural.  They are allowed to go about but never bring one in . We share border with the wolves of the Vines Park.
A park of werewolves who we have an understanding with every Alpha that has dominated the park since we settled in this dwelling

I heard a knock on my door knowing it was  Febrille i didnt bother looking up
' I'm going to the city, do you need anything?,

" No thanks "

'No thanks,  Do check on the working of the Vines Park, Asher said that the last time he went to town, there was rumors of there being a merging with the Moon Park  of the South'

'Why would Richard want to that , he could just hand the reign to anyone in his park "
Typical Febrille replies

'I have no idea what goes on in the mind of children of these century '

He says' I offence to that , we of thus, the fact that they are more open to possibilities than some of us is the reason they have come this far .

Not in the mood for his ranting I nod my head . 
I hear the door click stating he us gone .

Since waking up this morning I have felt an odd feeling . Like something is lurking  the corner . Well whatever it is , it's  can take it's time. It's seem to have a lot of it like I do