THE VISIT

I stand at the edge if the fountain awaiting the messenger . He was 50km away but I could sense him, his speed, this is odd .

The last time a wolf had come  this way it did  not bid good news. I guess it was Richard finally putting his prude away and asking for help .

Wolves and their pride , is one phenomenon I have seen in my time .
As the wolf grew closer I summoned the  Michael to intercept him before he crossed the boundary.
I felt a flap o wings behind me , as I turn I see black feathers with little shades of silver , that can be easily missed by mere eyes .

"What ''

"It's an invitation to the official handing over of power "

''They never listen "

I nod my head as he takes to flight
Telling him to go and survey the ceremony

I go back to the tower
Still feeling the sense of and awaiting disaster

.............

It's been three month since Michael and Fibrelle have reported their finding about the new head of  the Vines Park. 

From what I have heard it is led by a werewolf named Xavier, he has been the head of his pack since his father Zane stepped down as alpha . Not mated , rules alongside his beta  Damien .

The seven stood scattered across the round table, which i adopted from my time with the Prince of the medieval times
We awaited the guests that seen to be coming our way .

I had sensed them since they crossed the border . Michael surveyed stating a troop of five  in all .

I stood at the top of the  stairs
I heard the doors open as the entered
And I felt it before I saw it

My doom
........