Chapter 1

"Clang!" Chloe looked down at her right wrist and let out a groan. Hanging off the end of her arm was one half of a shiny pair of handcuffs. Every time Chloe moved, she was reminded of what happened to get her there in the first place. It all started during the mid morning break at Bellas practise.

"Beca, I'm going to KILL you. Why did you let Fat Amy talk you into this?"

"Because she threatened to sit on me until I said yes. She was rambling about how we're 'goals' and that we should prove it, cuz she saw a video where people do it on YouTube," Beca stated, as if Fat Amy's behaviour wasn't all that surprising. "Really, you ought to expect that sort of stuff from her."

"Amy yes, you, not so much." Stated Chloe.

"But I do what I want. Plus, handcuffs are like, super badass." retorted Beca.

"Why did you have to involve ME?" Chloe asked stubbornly.

"I didn't pick you. You're the one who was sitting on my lap during the break when Fat Amy came by, so it's really all your own fault." Beca said bluntly.

"Beca. You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I can't be handcuffed to you for the rest of out lives. Don't you see a problem with this picture?"

"Hey now," Beca warned. "You're lucky you're that cute, otherwise I'd take offence to that."

"You know I love you Beca, but right now I'm very angry." Chloe responded. "I have things to do!"

"What kind of things?" Beca questioned, with a quirk of her eyebrows.

"Just... you know... stuff and things." Chloe trailed off. "It doesn't matter. The most important thing we need to do is go find Fat Amy and get her to unlock us."

"Yeah, about that, she's kinda not in the state right now." Beca giggled.

"What do you mean she's not in the state?!" Chloe screeched. "We just saw her this morning."

Beca looked at Chloe hesitantly. "Well, this morning when Amy was coming back from the Trebles house, she apparently stole some handcuffs from Benji. Benji has a magic show in Las Vegas and Jesse is going with Benji to see it. Bumper overheard that they were going to Vegas, and decided to go with them. Something along the lines where bumper was excited for "Boobs, booze and boys night". I guess Amy decided to tag along. Weren't you listening to her talking about it? She literally talked about it the whole break. That's why she left early. So she could a flight to Vegas."

"No, I was trying to avoid listening to anything that was going on, once Lily decided to talk about dead bodies..." Chloe shivered as she thought about her odd singing mate.

"Well," Beca said, "That's your own fault."

"Oh my god Becs. You can't be serious right now. Enough with the attitude. I'm calling her." Chloe said exasperatedly, reaching for her phone. Suddenly, Chloe stopped.

"AARGH!" she cried, as she stomped her foot. "My phone is in my pocket and I'm right handed. How am I supposed to use my phone if I can't grab it out?"

Beca looked at Chloe, and then down to Chloe's butt, where she could just see the top of Chloe's phone. Beca just smirked and said "Looks like you got a problem there, Red."

"Will you just PLEASE get it out for me? I don't have time for this." Chloe begged.

"You're no fun," Beca pouted as she hesitantly reached across Chloe to grab her phone. When Beca's hand was an inch away from Chloe's pocket, she stopped.

"Hurry up Beca," Chloe snapped. "We have to call Amy to get her to give us the key!"

"But," Beca started. "It's in your jeans. Next to you butt. I can't." Beca said awkwardly. "I mean, that's just weird."

Beca was nervous, to be that close to Chloe's rear end, but really, she was nervous for a whole different reason. "Don't think about her ass Beca. Don't even go there. She's your best friend. Who you've seen naked. But whatever. It doesn't mean anything, so just calm the fuck down," Beca said to herself.

Closing her eyes, Beca quickly grabbed the phone. Or at least, what she thought was the phone. In reality, it was Chloe's butt.

"Way to go, weirdo," Beca thought as she silently groaned.

"OMG I'm so sorry Chlo. I didn't mean to. I just - I mean - it was an accident I swear." Beca started to ramble as she turned a deep shade of red.

"Beca. Just get the phone out and hand it to me," Chloe said, who by this time was quite frustrated. "I don't care. I'm pretty confident about all this, as you already know. What I do care about is the fact I still have to call Amy."

"Right. Cellphone. Okay." Beca reached for the phone with her eyed half shut but still looking at what she was grabbing, and handed Chloe the phone.

"Finally. Thanks Becs," Chloe sighed gratefully. "Now I can get this solved, before I have to go to my afternoon class."

Chloe dialled Fat Amy's phone, as Beca looked on with interest.

"It's ringing!" Chloe said excitedly, but her face quickly morphed to a frown.

"Ey. You've reached Fat Amy. I'm busy right now, but I'll get back to you later. Unless I don't like you. Or I forgot. Whatever. Leave me a message, you twig bitches. Cheers mate."

"Well, fuck." Said Chloe as she turned to Beca. "Now what?"