Epilogue

"Beca, come on!" Chloe called excitedly from her place by the gate as she adjusted the small bundle in her arms. "It's time to get back over here! The plane is going to leave, whether we're on it or not."

A little ways in the background, Beca could be heard replying, "Oh relax. It's not going to leave without us. I own the plane."

"BECA!" Chloe said sharply. "Even if you do own it, it's still not nice to make people wait. We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up."

"I'm coming for you Chlo." The tiny DJ scooped up her mini me from her place by the window and scurried over to her wife, grabbing her hand.

"We got distracted, sorry babe," Beca apologized, gesturing to the small child perched on her hip as she greeted her wife with a peck. "Anna wanted to watch the planes take off and didn't feel like leaving."

"Sorry mommy," whispered Anna to Chloe. "They're just so cool."

"It's ok baby girl, I just didn't want to have to leave you and mama behind while Brittany and I go to Georgia to see all our Aunties!" Chloe said as she looked at her oldest daughter. Anna was basically a carbon copy of her brunette mother, and Chloe couldn't have been more grateful. Due to Anna's small size, she looked 2 or 3 years younger than she actually was, so the 5 year old perched on Beca's hip looked more like a very mature toddler. Chloe was beside herself at the fact that she had not one, but basically two Beca's to love and care for.

It was becoming more and more apparent each day, that in addition to looks, Anna inherited many of Beca's personality traits and was picking up on her many quirks as well. Unfortunately for Chloe, that included the stubborn one.

Thankfully, Anna had inherited her ginger mother's passion for education, and got to skip preschool, going to kindergarten a year early. Hopefully she would continue to excel at school, and not find it as tedious as Beca did. However, Beca did more than her fair share of educating both of her children.

Anna quickly looked at her brunette bother with accusatory eyes. "She wouldn't really leave us, Anna," Beca soothed, tucking a piece of hair behind Anna's ear. "Mommy would miss us too much."

"Mrs. And Mrs. Mitchell, we're ready for you whenever you are," the attendant said, as she approached the family of 4.

"Awesome, thanks," said Chloe. "We're good to go!"

Yep. You heard that right. Chloe and Beca had finally gotten married. Right before graduation, Beca proposed to Chloe, and she immediately accepted. Once they graduated, the two moved to California so Beca could pursue her career as a music producer and DJ, ultimately finding herself at Universal Music.

For a while, they were in Santa Monica at the Republic Records office, but a few years ago, Beca got a promotion to be an executive producer on Katy Perry's newest album over at Capitol in LA and they'd been there ever since.

Beca's collaborations earned her several accolades that were proudly displayed in her top floor office. She valued each and every one of the awards and never took any of them for granted. Beca loved her Nickelodeon Kid's Choice blimp just as much as her 13 Grammys. Anna loved Beca's Kid's Choice blimp too, because there was a kaleidoscope inside. The one she was most proud of, however, was her Grammy for Producer of the Year. That's when Beca knew she had finally made it in the business.

Her dedication to give back to the community through the Mitchell Music Foundation, also earned her some recognition, although she let Chloe be in charge of that and be the main ambassador for foundation related galas and ceremonies, preferring to be out of the spotlight, if she could help it.

Beca still worked for the same company, just a different label, and because of that, Beca still kept in close contact with the artists she worked with at Republic, like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Hailee Steinfeld.