I fucked up.....oops.

Andrew stood up and tried to calm Dean down,"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so serious about her" at this point I zone out and walk around to the trunk and grab that vodka and Schweppes, I quickly mix the two, and leave the little liquor bottle in his trunk, (can't have my mother finding that.... )they seem to have stopped arguing. When I reappear, the boys both turn to look at me, Dean looks like he wants to say something, but reconsiders. Then Andrew asks" do you like me or Dean?"( leave it to boys to load me up with the hard decisions) " sorry Andrew, I really am, but I do like Dean....."
Andrew grimaces in the most adorable way... " well, I had to try, you know?" And turns to join the rest of the crew back in the woods, he quickly glances back. "We're still friends right?" Andrew asks, "yeah" replies Dean. Andrew walks away, and Dean smiles sheepishly " So,....you like me?" His eyes twinkle a bit, and I decide "Yes". He takes this opportunity to wrap me up in a big hug. Here I am once again in this position....with my past I should be afraid. But I'm not. Dean is so much taller, stronger and I would be smart to be wary of him. But right now, in this moment I feel safe. I feel protected. So far, Dean has never been anything but sweet to me. He looks down at me and kisses me so softly and slowly....I'd never had any guys kiss me like that before. (And to this day, no one else has).........(sweet memories).

We join our friends and he has me sit on his lap, in an old beach chair. We had so much fun, we stayed there for 2 hours and when we left Dean asked me if my parents cared if I hung out with him that night. I replied" No,it's just me and my mom, and she wouldn't care." "Great".  Dean has a black ford, and I hop in ,wondering where we're going. It's nice to just chat one on one. "So, what's your favorite color?"I think for a moment."I don't really like colors, I prefer neutrals"
"Oh! Wait, no. I like pastel colors actually." Dean laughs at me, probably because I can't seem to make up my mind.
"What about you?" He thinks, and says" purple". I'm kinda surprised " I didn't pin you as that kind of guy" "red too" he says as an afterthought. "What's your favorite season?" I ask. "Don't have one" he says looking at the road intensely.
"My favorite is winter," I tell him" Also, I love rain, hate sunshine" he doesn't seem too surprised. "We're here" he says and I look around and see a movie theatre that I've never been to. "Hope you like horror movies!" He says and the in afterthought say"if you don't we'll watch something else?" "No, I love horror movies. But I get bad dreams when I watch them...... I watch them anyways tho." "Good." He smiles at me in a cute kind of way. I've never really seen him in such a good mood. He always seems so sad.  I'm quite the opposite. I'm a very cynical person, but at the same time, all I want to do is have a good time.  I wonder why he's so.....I don't know. Sad? Not quite the right word.Somber? Better I guess. We walk through the parking lot slowly, and Dean interrupts the silence. " You're Beautiful, you know that right?" He says, that sad look appears on his face again. I honestly at that moment don't know what to say. So hug his arm as we walk. I'm a very touchy person. That's how I express my love. I crave touch.  Which is funny because I'm not very touchy with most. Slow to trust I guess. But with Dean I'm a little too comfortable. He makes me feel calm. Most say that when they like someone they get nervous. I'm the opposite. I get calm. Dean grabs a monster , I get a Pepsi. We sit down in the theater and it's quite empty. There is one other couple there sitting in the back.  We sit in the front left row. The movie starts and the couple in the back leaves. Don't know why but I remember they left . So it was just dean and I in the theatre. I keep an eye on the screen , but really I'm deep in thoughts. And I sense that Dean is doing the same.  I turn to look at him. He's already looking my way. He smiles a devilish smile , and now that my eyes have adjusted I see him lean  into me and start to kiss my neck. I swear it's the best feeling, his lips trailing up and down my neck. And then I have the best idea.... I decided I would ignore his kisses and I focused my eyes on the screen with a mischievous smile plastered on my face. He continues to nuzzle my neck and he groans trying to get my attention. I still ignore him. Then he had enough and growls"Don't ignore me!" And I let a giggle escape my lips. He attacks my lips with kisses. And so how we end up on the floor tangled in kisses. And it's truly the most fun I've had in a long time. He's on top of me and our eyes meet and as he stares into my eyes the entire theatre resounds with the scariest noise I've ever heard. Before the movie was mostly silent, and when I heard the noise I yelped in the most embarrassing way possible. I squealed like a little girl.
And cover my eyes with my hands. I could not believe that high pitched noise just came out of MY mouth. Now my speaking voice is already quite high pitched. But that noise was ear piercing. But Dean just laughed at me. He laughed for a solid five minutes. After that our attention was brought ack to the movie. So we sat there, I in deans arms and we watched the rest of the movie he playing with my hair. My VERY curly hair.  And it was perfect. I didn't expect to have that much fun. When dean dropped me off at home he turned to me and asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. Perfect night.