(7)

You do nothing at first and your (e/c) eyes begin to glaze over as you think about what just happened. Breathing shakily you say, "I..uh..have problems with self harm. It all started while I was still in middle school. I'm an only child and my parents worked a lot. I never really had a good outlet for negative emotions in school, so I started to..uh..cut. Something about seeing blood felt...right." Anti looks onto you as you explain the unhealthy side of yourself. "I've tried really h-hard to stay sober, to stay away from most sharp things. But when my brain gets full of just everything at once, I can't help myself. It almost becomes robotic that I just act on it."

He can't believe what hes heard. This person hes been watching for a month straight before coming into his life, is already broken. Something about this guy, this human, on the floor silently crying over breaking down in front of him, makes Anti want to toss out everything he has done before. "(y/n). Thank you for telling me this. I'll try to keep my knives out of your reach from now on." You both stand, Anti helping you up, and change the bandages before going back to you're respective rooms for the night. With your mind clear, you lay in bed and instantly fall asleep.

~Dream~

You walk around in the darkness, trying to find you're way. "Hello? Is anyone out there? I can't tell where I'm going," you call into the silence. No response. Not sure why you expected else. Although, you begin to notice something in the distance. Are those...police lights? They look like they're lighting someone up over there. "Hello," you call over to the figure, "Can you tell me where I am?" You soon hear a deep chuckle in your head before being blinded by a bright, white light.

~End Dream~

Sunlight blinds you awake, as if the white light from your dream wasn't enough. Groaning, you sit up and realize exactly how much you were sweating through the night. Thank god its the weekend now. No classes. You get up and notice your leg, remembering the episode from last night and wonder if Anti has slept himself. You gather fresh clothes and head out of your room to the bathroom. You collect your things from the closet outside the bathroom and lay everything out over the counter and hook. You hear Anti's door open and close, "(y/n)? Are you awake now?"

"Yeah, in the bathroom. Whats up?"

"Uh, what do you want for breakfast?"

You furrow your brow. Breakfast? You didn't even realize you were hungry till he mentioned it. "Uh, I will probably go out to get something. I don't have much in the fridge right now."

"Okay, come get me before you leave. I want to see your town." You nod to yourself and start the shower. Once clean, hair done, and dressed, you knock on Anti's door. You hear something hit the ground as he scrambles to the door. "Are you ready," Anti asks you, fixing his scarf and jacket.

"Yeah. Why the scarf?"

"My neck? Did you already forget that my neck is cut open?"

You look down in embarrassment, forgetting a major importance of Anti's being. "Right. Well, I need to grab my wallet off the coffee table and we can go. He nods at you and goes to wait for you by the door, fidgeting with his jacket and shirt. Compared to him, you look almost under dressed. He has a beanie on, covering his pointed ears, deep green and black leather jacket, dark grey bandanna style scarf around his neck, ripped black jeans with a wallet chain accent and deep green converse on. Everything looks punk and perfect on him. You, on the other hand, are in a beanie yourself, you're favorite black pullover hoodie, dark gray jeans, and black converse. Once you're wallet, phone, and keys are in your possession, you both head out the door and towards the shops.

A/N

Just taking a second again to thank you all for reading, things are kind of coming together in my head on how the story is going to go, its already gone off my original path of what I had in mind. Have a good day everyone.