chapter 8: Hybrid

Author's P.O.V

Claire was having a day off from work as she was drawing her character however in a monstrous look, named Neko Hybrid, having a torn grey jacket, grey hair and cat hears, a cat like hockey mask that had red and blue eyes, red fur covering her arms and hands and purple claws, as she was drawing she heard a growl causing her to look and see the trench coat wearing horned skull that attacked them at the cabin as it roared jumping on her, Claire jumped up looking around seeing she was just in the living room, she sighed knowing it was just a dream, she look down at her drawing to see writings over her character "let me out" it read all in black but, Claire gulped and flinched hearing a voice called out "Claire let me out ....you need my help!" A female disoriented voice echoed in the room causing Claire to look around "who are you?!" She yelled but her tablet shook as her drawing disappeared and appeared in front of her, as if it came to life "my name is hybrid....there is no time to explain but we need to stop you're friend before he spreads carnage to the world!" The monstrous character she drew now known as hybrid spoke, "when you need me mutter my name and I'll be there...please find and stop him quick before more of us are made!" Hybrid exclaimed but Claire yelped when she heard  a knock this made hybrid disappear "c-come in!" She spoke shutting down her tablet and putting it aside, Natalie and Paula walked in pulling luggage as they greeted Claire morning, "tell me you have a copy of Michael's blueprints..."Claire asked as Paula nodded " the whole thing...so...we going to Japan?"Paula asked as Claire nodded "time to meet Dr. Uchiha...." She spoke standing up, Claire knew about ayame uchiha due to the fact that Michael had been watching videos and reading books of her before even tho Michaels projects were far advance than hers, she may be the only one able to recreate Michaels blueprints.

Oliver was negotiating with the president at the white house along with generals and NASA , "I believe a threat is coming Mr. President, Michael fright might be capable of eliminating any opponent in any time" oliver explained making the president look at him "so you're telling me a man with a mental disability is out there that can kill my military in one night with a suit of machinery?" He asked as oliver nodded flipping the pages of Michaels sketch pad to the blueprint of a suit "with this suit sir I may say that its technological capabilities is unbalance with Koreas, Japans or Russian technology, if we are going to stop him we need to use this technology against him" oliver explained as he handed the sketch pad to the secretary of defense , the president sighed "get scientist to scan this and make it, and you Mr. Barbosa will be the head of this case understand?" The president spoke as oliver nodded "yes sir" he spike turning and leaving, meeting up with Ferdinand and bianca "so he agreed?" Ferdinand asked walking beside oliver who nodded "you sure you can track him?" Oliver asked the tall man beside him making him chuckle "like a raptor searching for its prey" he spoke smiling

Michael was by the lake breathing softly till Haley emerged out of the lake wearing a black bikini that showed off her curves, Michael stared at her body feeling memories rush in seeing the good times he had with Bella or aka known now as haley, Michael smiled softly till he noticed an axe with a large axe head with engravings on it "what's that?" Michael asked as Haley sat beside him "you're axe...a millennia ago......before you sacrificed yourself to save us....you threw the axe in this very lake so every time I come here and hold the axe I would remember everything from the start...but I don't know if it will do the same to you" Haley explained seeing the axe glow a bit from its engravings "you don't know this but you have powers of a god....just locked deep in you....this axe can tap in those powers or let you use different powers just by thinking it....and it can fly back to you when you summon it which I gotta say is neat" She continued making Michael smile "I drew it.....the axe that can harness any power and make it its own....the infinity axe.." Michael spoke as Haley smiled and nodded handing the axe to Michael which made the axe head glow, "its...light....." He spoke noticing it wasn't as heavy as he expected "well that's because the axe head is made of osmosium" Haley responded "osmosium?" Michael asked as Haley nodded "a unique metal...lighter than titanium and indestructible not even god can destroy it....the only people that can destroy it are the succecors...people who can manipulate space,mind,power,time,soul,reality and osmosium .....and those powers are locked inside of you"Haley explained making Michael sigh " how do I unlock them?...."Michael asked looking at her while Haley hugged his arm and placed her head on his shoulder "well you have to drink incursios blood that's buried deep in the lake....but you can also use it when you turn you're corrupted form...." Haley explained but felt Michael stood up causing her to look up at him "is he the one that I hear in my head?" Michael asked while Haley stood up "I guess so...." She spoke, Michael breathed in as he looked at the axe as it glowed blue, and slashed the axe upward causing a blue wave to come out of the axe and decide the lake, the water moving to the side just like how mosses did to the red sea, and in the middle they saw a temple door, both Haley and Michael look at each other, Haley smiled "gotten use to it?" She asked reffering how he used the axe "well I have dreams having a weapon like this so...yeah" Michael spoke chuckling as they started to walk to the center of the lake "so.....how come you're the same age as me when you died when I was youbg?....you should be like..14 right now" Michael asked looking down "well...its kinda shocking for me too....I mean I woke up in a cave near here in a wolf body....and since I'm part wolf I guess my human and wolf were divided and got reunited when my human body died...." Haley spoke holding Michaels hand "but anyway....I'm glad that I'm able to live with you again..." Haley spoke smilling as she kissed Michael's cheek "I'm still shock that you are Bella....I mean I never believed in reincarnation but....now it all makes sense" Michael honestly said smiling causing Haley to giggle.

Once they got to the temple door opening they noticed it was small stone contained that looked like a temple door in the distance  as if it was ment to keep something inside, Michael sighed ash he smashed the stone container with the axe to see the stone rubble fall and reveal a golden chalice with silver liquid in it "if I remember correctly....if you drink it you will witness incredible pain....are you sure you're gonna do it?"Haley asked as Michael nodded " pain is an old friend.....how bout you go back to shore? Just in case something happen...alright?"Michael spoke making Haley frown and nodded gently kissing his lips while Michael blushed feeling Haley pull away and run back up to shore, Michael sighed as he picked up the chalice "drink it Michael let it out!!!!" The voice yelled in Michael's head causing him to flince "well...here goes nothing..." He spoke and started to drink the silver blood from the chalice and drop it feeling immense pain shot trough his body, his veins started to show that glowed silver, his face turning red as he was in pain feeling that he just had drank hydrofluoric Acid, he then let out his scream of pain clenching the axe handle hard, Haley frowned  hugging herself trying to keep herself there and not to go to Michaels aid, the axes glow slowly fades as the water started to fill the gap between at gushing speed, this caused Haley to freeze "MICHAEL!!!" She yelled but saw a splash in the middle of the lake as the axe landed in front of haley, suddenly a silver lightning strict down the same place were the axe had just came out, tears streamed down Haley's face as she fell to her knees, in the distance chase was watching them, a 50 cal baretta in hand, a large splash can be seen after a few minutes when the lightning struck as Michael landed in front of Haley panting, his hair slowly turning white as Haley moved hugging him "thank god you're OK!" She exclaimed, Michael panted and smiled as scars formed on his face one over his eyes another across his face as his eyes turned green similar to Haley's, "I promised I won't die" Michael spoke smiling but his head shot towards chase who immidietely fired his sniper riffle only for him to get teleported on top of a roof, he looked around "OK...this is something new..." He muttered standing up, Michael smiled as he picked up Haley and his axe smiling a smile he had never done in ages since the day murder his parents

The smile of Carnage

A/N new chapter yay!! Remember comment on what part you like vote and hope you like the story it really motivates me to write more!!!