chapter 17: jigsaw

Author's P.O.V

A loud alarm woke up 6 individuals , Bianca, oliver, chase, Natalie, Sebastian and Claire, all of them groaned as they noticed that they  had a collar that had a chain connecting it to the doors across from them that looked like a large paper shredder, they started to panic as they started to bang on the walls shouting "help! Someone please help us!'' They yelled however oliver and Claire looked around the room to see it being lit by several lights and a flash screen TV hanging in the middle, Claire tried to turn into hybrid but however failed, " hybrid?..."she softly called but she didn't answer, the TV  which turned on showing a hooded figure with a silver Skull mask, " hello everyone.....you are here for a reason....you were led here by the lies you have told everyone....but now I give you a choice....to confess... Or die....once you confess the chains will release you and lead you to the next room, so now I wanna play a game....live or die...make you're choice"the figure spoke having a monotone raspy voice, they immidietely figure out that it was Michael since he wasn't even trying to hide his voice, the alarm echoed as the chains started to pull them towards the blades that started to spin loudly, they screamed as they pulled back but only to slide on their feet, bianca immidietely confessed "Alright I confess!! I Killed to get the things I want! I killed for my greedy needs!" she yelled as the collar around her neck unlocked causing bianca to fall to the floor panting, the next one was Natalie who confessed that she sold someone the wrong medicine leaving them to die as the collar freed her, the same thing happen to oliver Claire and Sebastian who confessed, oliver confessed of having an affair with three women, Claire confessed that she lied to Michael while Sebastian confessed that he had broke a motorcycle that killed a guy, but unfortunately chase was not able to confess as he screamed in pain when he was pulled into the  shredder causing blood to be splattered everywhere, Claire and Natalie covered their mouths till Sebastian shouted "MICHAEL YOU JUST KILLED YOU'RE BEST FRIEND!!!'' He spoke but all their attention was moved when the shredders moved up making an opening to the next room, they looked at each other before walking to the next room to see a caged carnage who trashed around , " how the hell is he alive?!"oliver asked shocked but the sound of a radio being turned on echoed followed by Michaels monotone raspy voice "its funny how rage is the best fuel to go on....I thank you Claire for setting us free but it seems that my other self is furious and is trapped here, hungry for blood, within sixty seconds you must find the key that is hidden deep within you're heart but if you fail to do so, carnage will be set free and kill you, but I assure you there is hope and then you all will be free but only four will survive....let the game begin" he announced as a timer pops up and started to count down, bianca gulped as she looked around with Natalie Claire Sebastian and oliver trying to find a key, 30 seconds past as the sound of the cage being unlocked echoed indicating that carnage was ready to be set free, "hidden deep within..you're heart....everyone check something that shows a heart" Sebastian exclaimed making them shift their search for a heart, Claire froze seeing a heart shaped engraving on Carnage's chest "umm...guys...I found it" she spoke pointing to carnage, they gulped as oliver looked around , "hey Sebastian help with this" he spoke moving to a bucket labeled hyrdoflouric acid, Sebastian and oliver carefully picked up the bucket "on my count pour it to carnage" he spoke as Sebastian nodded, Natalie and Claire moved to the side  however when the time runs out the cage got lifted up while carnage pounced on bianca, roaring in anger he brutally ripped Bianca's limbs off, "Now!' Oliver yelled as they poured the acid on carnage making him scream in pain, he trashed around holding himself while his body started to melt, but the acid also got bianca causing her flesh to also melt, about a few minutes of carnages agonizing scream in pain, he was now but red puddle with a jar that had the key in it, oliver gently picked up the jar opening it to get the key as they unlocked the door and move on to the next room.

The room they entered had three things hanging in the middle, two handles and one audio recorder that is labeled " Claire ", Claire gulped as she moved signaling the others to stay where they are, she gently grabbed the recorder and pressed play,

" hello Claire,....both of us know our love for music yet I have shared with you the music that speaks for me, there are a lot of things that I wished to say, but the lyrics speak the words which I cannot say....the handles in front of you are a finished project of mine, it can cut trough anything like butter, the sharpest blade in the world,"Michael with his raspy monotone voice spoke as Claire looked at the handles seeing a button on it "I wanna play a game....boxes  of all sorts of sizes will be fired towards you and you're friends, you're task is to cut the boxes in a certain way with the corresponding blade before they hit you or you're friends, however it will not be easy, if you fail the box will be attached to whoever it hits and will inject an acid, protect them if you must, Live or die, its you're choice" Michael added making Claire look up to the handles, grabbing them and pressed the button, as a red and blue laser formed where the blade should be, the stereos around the room turned on as the glass all opened showing a cannon, Claire gulped as she gripped onto the handles, the song Monster by skillet started to plate as boxes were fired at her, Claire started to cut the boxes in sync with the songs beat, but the rate of fire increases in speed causing her to go all out,but when the song ends, Claire panted but froze when "Claire....." Sebastian called as he had a box attached to his chest, along with Natalie, her eyes widens as she dropped the handles and run to them when they fell to the floor, oliver just watched them fall not bothering to help, "No no no no Sebastian no please god  no" Claire cried as tears formed on her eyes and fell onto Sebastian's face, he looked up at her before handing her something, Claire looked at it to see a ring with a blue diamond, "se.....Bastian..." She muttered before hugging him close, but he and Natalie started to bleed due to the acid as part of their flesh melts

"You two believer that all of this are real?" A voice spoke out as Michael stood at the middle of the room, Claire growled as she ran at him only to hit by an unseen force causing her to stumble "reality is such a pain...but in dreams....we still can't escape it no matter how hard we try....it's all just a nightmare...." Michael chuckled snapping his fingers,

Claire shot up panting, she looked around to see she was in Sebastian's room but when she looked beside her, Sebastian played there with a mark on his chest, a skull with bull horns

A/N I admit....I feel this chapter is shit....like how I'm a piece of shit....but hopefully....I hope you like it.....