chapter two

the strangers chappy 2

Kayla P.o.V

i woke up to see Jacob sound asleep. did we....? i looked under the covers... okay good. i slowly slipped out the bed and go downstairs and got the pancake batter. 20 minutes later i got breakfast done. eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, and hash browns. What?.. Niggahs be hungry! okay? *pops ghetto gum* lmao anyways after i was done eating i put the extra food in the oven and went in the living room and scrolled through the channels and started watching Pretty Little Liars. "good morning kayla," i jumped and snapped my head in the direction the voice was coming from to see Rayan-er- ray. i smiled, " oh good morning, sleep well?" "yeah... for once." i giggled " well there's breakfast in the kitchen." "thanks...a lot." "oh its fi-" he cut me off, "No...i mean for everything. Me and my brothers really needed this" i couldn't do anything but smile and nod. he headed in the kitchen and got him some breakfast. I decided that it was time to take them shopping, my family being rich and all, money isnt really a problem for me. i headed up stairs and into Jacob's room to see him just getting out the shower with a towel rapped around his waist (thank god) he caught me in a stare and smirked. "like what you see?" play it off PLAY..IT..OFF!! "er-um- wrong room hehe 😅 i scratch my wrists when im nervous. and at this point there were ants all over them. i slowly backed out the room with him walking closer to me. "i'll just..uhh." i trailed off and ran into my room. that..was..close.

chresanto P.o.V

TURN UP MY POV (its p.o.v chres get it together) right alright alright but anyways. i was in my room playing the PS4 that was in my room. i LOVE THIS PLACE, im actually grateful that jay got caught. for once, the last time he was caught it didnt end to well. it was a familly of four and the father wasnt too happy to see a dirty fifteen year old boy rumaging through their fridge, yeah he almost died. but ANYWHORE (AYE that's MY LINE QUARTER NIGGA!) sorry sorry. but for real, I'm on my way down stairs to see kayla run into her room. okayyyy? um i walk down stairs to see ray sitting on the couch watching TV. "sup bro?" he nodded and i walked in the kitchen. "its breakfast in the oven." "alright" i opened the oven and grab some breakfast. a few minutes later jay came down stairs. "what up bro?" "nothin much but i got a question." "shoot" "Do you think kayla likes me?" i choked on my hash browns. "WHAT!?!?" "shush nigga!" he whispered yelled. "i said do you think she likes me?" " i don't know! we just met her yesterday! why?" "because she's been so nervous around me and besides she looks like ive seen her before. like i know her from somewhere but cant put my finger on it." now that I think about it, she does look oddly familiar. "i think your right. we might just know her." i said trying to remember her face. then it hit me, "wait! dont you remember slim jim?!" "of course she was like a little sister to us." "THATS KAYLA YOU DOPE!"

Jacob P.o.V

"THATS KAYLA YOU DOPE!" chres said with a huge smile on his face. i smiled and ran up stairs and banged on her door. "KAYYLAAAA OPEN UUUP!!!" I stopped and waited with pure excitement. She opened the door and looked at me like i was crazy. "uuhh yes?" "guess what?" "What?" I looked at her dead in the eyes. "Kayla I want you to think real hard about this face." She looked confused. "Uhh.....I don't think that'll help." I smirked "really slim jim?" her eyes widened and a smiled grew on her face as she remembered. " princey poo?" i shook my head yes. she hugged me, " i thought i was never gonna see you again after you disappeared." she started to tear up. " ever sinse you left i was depressed on top of the fact i was being bullied by that jerk marshall." she let a single tear slip and i wipped it with my thumb. "it okay im gonna-er- we're gonna protect you from now on okay?" she nodded her head in the crook of my shoulder. she pulled away and smilled. she then looked down the stairs and darted in that direction. i chuckled and walked after her.

kayla

i slid down the railing and ran into the kitchen. Chres was in the kitchen looking in the fridge for something. i charged at him and gave him the tightest hug kissing him all over his face. "what's this for?" "I MISSED YOU ROCKY!" he smiled and returned embrace. "i missed you too slim jim." he kissed my forehead and continued the hug. i pulled away and ran into the living room where ray was and tackled him on the couch kissing all over his face. "PIG TAIIILSSS!!!!" he smiled and pulled me down into a hug. " i cant believe after all these years!" he said into my shoulders, making me giggle. jacob came down stairs and i hopped off the couch and tackled him to the floor, kissing him all over his face too! i need to get it together lol. " alright NOW im done," i said getting off of jacob." okay im gonna get dressed and when im done we're going SHOPPING EEEEE!!!" i squealed like an eight year old that got a puppy for her birthday. i hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes and dried off. i put on some black skinny jeans, pink crop top that had my name on it in black letters, a black beanie, and my pink and black bred 11's. i walked down the stairs and all eyes were on me. i smirked "i know i look sexy but dang!" i smiled playfully. "you got that right." i heard jacob mumble, "what was that?" i pretended not to hear what he said. "uhh i said the sun's so bright." he said as he scratched the back of his neck and laughed. its so adorable when he's nervous. WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! he is your childhood best friend kayla! GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER. "are you okay??" "uh-uh yeah. yeah im fine. let's just go." we walked out the door and got into my neon green charger.

Chresanto P.o.V

when we got to the mall we deicided to split up and meet back in about two hours. i walked into hot topic and saw this BADDIE and i mean SHE 3BAD. lmao i need to stop being thirsty. but ANTYWAYS i walk up to her and introduced myself, " hey lil mama my names chresanto what's yours." she turned around and i saw her and it was....lyric?? "lyrical mirical?" she squinted her eyes at me and and smiled. "rocky?" i hugged her and tight as possible. "i missed you so much" she said in my chest. " i know, i know." i said as we rocked back and forth. just like kayla there was lyric, we all lived on the same block, we were our own little 'gang' we were the ish back then. except jay wasnt associated with us yet. he lived on the block but he was kinda... quiet, he always kept to himself. but that all change on one faithful school day.

**flashback**

it was lunch, we were all in the fifth grade. and kayla went out into the hallway to get some water...

kayla P.o.V

i was skippin down the hallway when i heard screaming. " aahhh please stop!!" it sounded like that jacob boy. then i heard another voice... i knew that voice anywhere " Shut up gay boy!!" it was marshall the bully of the whole elementry. everyone was afraid of him, and if you were to stand up to him. he would get his little 'helpers' to beat you within an inch of your life. but i had to... man... woman... girl.. up and walk in there. I swung the door open to see jacob on the floor kicking and screamin while marshall was on top punching him in his face. i jumped on marshall's back grabing him by his hair and yanking him off jacob. "get off of him!!" i punched him three times square in the face and helped jacob up before marshall could recover. " thanks," he said quietly. "No problem. that jerk has been bullying me for years." "yeah, me too. so what's your name." "kayla." "im jacob." "oh i know you live on my block." "oh ...right" he scratched the back of his neck and his cheeks became red. i giggled. "how about we go back to the lunch room and introduce you to my friends.""i'd like that." I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the lunchroom. "guys!" i ran across the room, dragging jacob behind me. "who is he?" lyric asked with a confused look on her face. "this is jacob! remember shy boy on our block?" that's him?" "yeah! that jack rabbit marshall was beating him up in the bathroom and i saved him!" i said confidently. jacob looked down in shame. i picked his head up, " its okay." i smiled and kissed his cheek. he instantly turned red. I giggled. "awe she got a little crush!" lyric said. "shut up!" i said laughing.

**end of flashback**