2

WINTER POV
As I'm walking in the woods I see people doing attractions but they don't see me because I'm camouflaged.I'm also aching for Mate's touch.As I'm walking I see four herbivores.As I run towards them I see a gyro sphere with two boys inside it.

After they see me,they quickly roll the other way.The older one has dark brown hair while the younger one had dirty blonde hair.As you follow fast behind them.Soon after a herbivore comes and hits my head.I growl and pounce on him.I finally get his neck and break it.

I go over to the boys and put my mouth on it.It won't open sadly so I'd have to break it to get them.As I was smacking it on there ground I saw them running away.I spit the ball out and charge after them.Before I got them they jump.After a minute I decide that they drowned but it's not like I'd actually eat them.

I turn around and walk away.

GREY POV
After we jumped into the water we stayed underwater until a minute and a half.

"Grey...what..dinosaur....was that?"Zach asks breathing for air."I..dunno......probably a new one."I say exhausted while we walk off into the woods.

As we walk we come upon an old rundown building.As we walk inside Zach lights a match he had and we explored.We found an old truck.

"Woah Zach look!We found a part of Jurassic Park!It says 'North Gate'!"I say excitedly."So we're in the North.Do you know any attraction in the North?""Hmmm.By my calculations, and reading the Park Map there is a North Gate towards the SouthWest.But other than the gyro sphere attraction there's a Pterodactyl cage from Jurassic Park.So its the North Gate to the Center Park the Gyro sphere attraction or The Pterodactyl Cage."I say by remembering the Park Map."I say we go to the North Gate.So we could find Aunt Claire."I says."I would consider there but...""What is it?"Zach asks worried."The North Gate isn't too far from where we last saw that white dinosaur.""Hurry let's just get this thing going!"I nod and we get to work.

After a few minutes we get in the car while Zach drives."Didn't you fail your driving test?""Shhhh.Don't tell mom.""Okay Okay!"Zach starts the car and we drive off.

After a few minutes of driving I see a Gate up a head.Two guys with guns stand there and we drive up to them."Hi um I'm Zach and this is Grey and we'd like to go in.""Oh your the missing kids?Okay come in and go strait to your hotel room and wait for your Aunt;Well tell her ya back.""Thanks."I say.He nods then they open the gate and closes it again.