6

OWEN POV
I woke up from an infirmary bed with my shoulder hurting a little from Winters nose.

I go into the break room and see Grey,Zach,Claire,Lowry,Vivian,Barry,and Lucy."Hey Owen.Your shoulder Okay?"Vivian asks me."Yeah but,damn.Winters got some muscle."I say."Yes she does.Anyways speaking of Winter.Do you all want to meet her?"Lucy asks."YEAH!"Grey exclaims.

"Now everyone go and get a bucket and fill it with meat.If there isn't enough for one person each then share it with someone."Lucy says.We all go and get her 7 buckets.Everyone had their own except Zach and Grey.

We all went to her cage and walked in."Winter!"Lucy says banging a stick to her bucket.There was silence until we heard a loud noise.We follow it to see Winter still sleeping."Winter wake up dear.."Lucy says.Winter gets on her hands and feet and let's out this big yawn like roar.

"Morning Winter!We brought you some food.!"Lucy says.Winter immediately sticks a little bit of her tongue out;making it look funnyish;her long snake like pupils immediately turn big and round."Awwww is my baby hungry?"Lucy starts to scratch her chin rough.Grey jogs over to Lucy and asks"Can I?"She takes her hand off of Winter and Winter bobs her head meaning yes.

Grey literally looks like he's going to burst with happiness.

TIME SKIP

"Hey Lucy.Can we talk?Well every time I look at Winter I get butterflies in my stomach....why is that?"I ask nervously."Hey.Well She has this Chinese frog call a Zenith Frog and those frogs act weird around their mate at first;but then after a day or two they begin to want to stay together all the time."

"So I'm her mate?"

"Yes"