That "thought"i was talking about

CLAIRE POV
As I was talking to Mr.Wu,my phone rang.

"Excuse me Dr.Wu."I say politely."Of course."He says.

I walk out and answer my phone."Claire Dearing speaking,how may I help you."I say."Claire an asset has broken out."I hear Owen say on the other line."Okay.Which one is it?"I ask.

"It's a T-Rex Who's out of line."Owen says."Oh god..."I say."Can you get a hold of Lucy so she can get Winter?"Owen asks."No!Winter won't do anything but make it worse!"I say stubbornly.

"Fine.Ill call her."Owen says while hanging up."Goddamn it Owen..."I say quietly.

"Mr.Wu I must go.An asset has broken out."I say."Okay.Just please get it back in."He says.

I run out of the laboratory and go to my car.I quickly drove to Winters cage.As I get there I see the gate opening.

WINTER POV
As they opened the gate for me I stepped out and let my mom guide me to the cage they were in.

I noticed Claire/Red looking at me with a terrified expression.

TIME SKIP
Once I get there I head to her sleeping spot and sniff.Shes part me but I can still track her down.

I turn around and my mom put a thumbs up."All Good?"She asks.I nod my head and follow the trail.

Once I'm there I see a young middle child T-Rex standing in a field.(S-SARAH W-WINTER)
W-Hi.Im Winter and we're taking you back to where you belong.If you oblige then I'll have the right to attack.

S-Uh I'm not going back there.I have cement walls while people don't.Is that fair?

W-I know what you mean but it's not gonna work on me!

S-Fine suit ya self!

I roar;meaning I don't approve of her behavior.She charges at me while I dodge and jump on her back.

I keep biting her neck and slashing her back.She grabs my tail and throws me off.The men start shooting her.

She charges at them but before she could kill any of them I grabbed her tail and threw her behind me.

I break her leg and start to break the other one.She cries out in pain and try's to get me off.

I break her other leg and start cracking her neck in a deathly position.After a few more cracks I bend it in its original position and snap it back;killing the T-Rex.

I stand to my full height a roar victorious;but weak.

I walk into a clear area and flop down,making the ground shake.

I close my eyes resting them."Winter?Are you Okay?"Owen asks.I open my one eye and huff.

He starts scratching my cheek and I purr.

I start getting up and walk back to my cage.

Once I'm there I see my mom."Hey Winter.Is it okay if people see you?Like have a reveal to the world?"She asks.I bob my head.

"Great!Thank you!And we might be able to do some tricks."She adds.

TIME SKIP
Once we're there I'm put in a lifting cage.After a minute I hear a woman speak.

"Good afternoon everyone!Now you might be wondering why the Mosesoures isn't open today.Well...we have a friend who we'd want you to meet.Shes different from other dinosaurs because she's a hybrid.Jurassic World would love you all to meet.....Winter!"She says.

I'm lifted up into a large open field where people can see me.Everyone gasps and claps.

"Now Winter here is called the Indominus Rex.Shes the hybrid of a T-Rex and a raptor.She can camouflage and has more than 100 teeth and grows 27 each year.She has powerful jaws,keen senses,and long claws.She has a trainer but she likes to be called her mom so here is Lucy Vandersnatch!"The lady says.

"Hello everyone!I just want to say that Winter here is new to being seen by people.So be very nice to her."Mom says.

"Now come here Winter."Mom says politely me.I walk over nuzzle her hand.She starts to scratch my jawline and I purr.

Mom goes inside my field and goes to my side and pats my lag.I lay down and let her climb on top of my head.I lift her up to my full height and huff.

"See everyone!Shes harmless;that is if you are a dinosaur.She can sink her teeth into about anything that's in her path of victory."Mom says.

"Earlier today she had a showdown with a teenaged T-Rex.She won but sadly she had to kill it,seeing that it wasn't going to cooperate.She may seem very strong,powerful and mean buts she's just like a big cuddle buddy when you get to know her!"Mom says while I let her down from my head.

TIME SKIP

After that show I went back into my enclosure and slept only minutes later I let darkness consume me...

OWEN POV
"Hey Lucy.I heard you were leaving,why?"I ask Lucy.

"Well my grandchildren's birthday parties are this month and the next so I want to be there for them."Lucy says.

"I could watch Winter for you."I suggest."I am her mate after all.So she won't hurt me."I state.