Prologue

CHARACTERS
I will give a breakdown of the characters:
Firstly
Y/N
Y/n stands for your name . I put it as that to have a shortcut

You are a bts fangirl , you supported them since their debut but never gone to any concert because of school . You are now 17 years old and bts as their age in 2017.

Which means jungkook is now 20 years old

Bts
As themselves since they are idols in this book

PROLOGUE

IM Y/n . A rich girl not noticed by many.I have best friend Sana , she is my most trusted friend ever since. But little did I know that her generosity changed my future . It all started when she gave me a BTS Fan sign ticket.

INTRODUCTION
Hi im your jolly author

Before i start all of the books chapters POV are yours .

I hope you would respect me and my ownership of this book all stolen works of mine would be reported as copyright and stolen work.

I write long chapters so if you are a reader please be warned that my chapters are long and in order .

My chapters take up to 500-600 words so if you don't like long chapters this book isn't for you.

Please do not hesitate ask for request because i would be glad to make your request. Shout outs are available at the end of each chapter.

Things to do for a shout out:
1.vote
I love my readers to vote my chapters for inspiration . I love them loving my book and supporting me through thick and thin.

Reminders : i go straight from chapter one till the end i dont cut them so you wont be disappointed if i updated and you thought it was another chapter but ended as a shout out so i would write a chapter first , then at the end i would right shoutouts and ask for requests.

I am sorry if i dont put pictures because i think it breaks the paragraph and you might get lost halfway.

Thank you for reading and please never forget to vote it if you like it. Leave comments and i wont hesitate to reply them as fast as i could.

If you like my story tell your friends.