Part 2

Sana
BTS FANSIGN TICKETS!!!

Me
WOW YOUR SO LUCKY!

Sana
But guess whats more exciting!!!!

Me
What?

Sana
I got two of them and I'm giving it to you!!!!

Me
REALLY???

Sana
Yep ill give them to you tomorrow good night i wanna dream about jimin!

Me
Thanks sana your the best!!

I cant believe it. Im going to their fan sign. Im going to meet them and see them and touch them. I better make drawings of them now and give it to them as a gift then ill buy an album for them to sign on.

I'll go shopping with sana and after that we can prepare our gifts and albums.

Even though she didn't tell me the  date i know because i saw it in the internet yesterday that they were going to have a fan sign 2 days after today

Im so thankful i have a kind friend like sana. But now i need to study. While studying i slowly drift to sleep. Then slept without realizing it.

The next day ( 2 days till the fansign)
Thursday

I cant believe i slept but thats okay i know every inch of the lesson in our test so i could probably pass. Im aiming to be at the top again as i was since then. I was praised by my teachers.

I slowly walk into the shower, the hot water relaxing my muscles. I bush my teeth and went out of the bathroom.

I change my clothes and had a casual wear.( imagine you wear what you usually wear  )

Our school doesn't need a uniform so all the sluts have skin-showing clothes but i don't care . Their clothes are so small like their grades.

People know I'm the CEO's daughter so no one messes with me. So yup I'm having a peaceful life.

I wear my favorite boots/shoes and head downstairs. Mary , my maid , puts a plate of bacon and pancakes in front of me

"Thanks Mary" i smiled to her. She is like my second mother. Mom and dad often goes to the house . Maybe twice a month. But Sana sleeps here on Saturdays so i can do whatever i please.

After i ate i went out and chose my favorite car. It was my dream car so my parents bought it for me without me knowing. They did that so that way i couldn't refuse the gift.

(Imagine you dream car)

While driving I listen to bts' fake love song. Even though i was never in a serious relationship i could relate it in so many ways.

I arrived in school with a lot of time left. I usually draw. I don't bring bags to school because i leave them in my locker. I study using the internet and some books that has an advanced lesson so i would know what the teachers would ask

I walked to my locker to find no student around. Good i can have some peace and quiet.

I was drawing jungkook under a tree. No one comes near this tree except me so i pretty much own it. It gives me a warm breeze.i was sketching the major parts of jungkook with my pencil since i didn't have my coloring  materials .

Then i drew the rest of the members without any mistake . Im a self taught drawer , my parents don't want me out of the house or else ill be kidnap since , my parents are pretty rich.

So im always bored at school. As i continue drawing someone touched my shoulder. I look back and saw---

________
Hi guys what do you think?

Dont forget to vote and right comments❤️