Part 6

Jungkook.

When i looked at him he blushed and turned away like a cute little child . I wish i could squish his cheeks. I take pictures of him and the other members for remembrance. Sana did the same as well.

We didn't realize all the fans were done talking to bts. So it was time to have fun with the fans.

then a fan asked "oppa what are all of your favorite gifts from us???" She asked

And i couldn't believe it. They all got my drawings . All 7 of them.

Then they looked at each other and glare coldly but then turn their gaze to me and smiled innocently .

"y/n isn't that your drawings??" She said while shaking me.

"Yup thats mine" i said being shook

After the fan sign we still have time to hangout with them so we stayed and showed our access ticket.

They let us in and we saw bts fighting about some girl.

"She's mine i talked to her first!" Namjoon exclaimed. " but i loved her first!" Everyone except namjoon scolded in unison.

Lucky girl . I looked over sana with a sad expression. Then i whispered to her " maybe their talking about you" her face lit up.

"Yah maybe or maybe its you" she teased back and we laugh.

Then we felt eyes on us .7 pairs of eyes

" oh hi guys we had extra time to meet you so" i said while murmuring

"YAY WE GET TO HANGOUT WITH FANS MORE!"jhope exclaimed .

Then they raced towards us and hugged us. More like me. But also sana since she might get sad or something.

We talked for hours and jungkook too maybe he's not shy after all. Then we had to say goodbyes and leave

Me and sana had a great weekend to start.

But sadly sana told me she'll move . We cried together since her mom applied her for the u.s for college and i will go in some university here

Sana will leave tomorrow so i cried harder.
But we both said we'll Skype each other. I dropped her by her house and drive to my house

I arrived at  home and changed my clothes . I read the album and it had

rm sign saying

'Thank you for being a fan. I would like to meet you again in fan signs. It was really nice talking to you. Fighting!"

Then it had his signature below

Suga
'You really have swag. Continue supporting us ! Fighting!"

With his signature below

Jin
' i had fun with you! I hope we can cook together. Fighting!"

With his sign below

Jhope
'Your my hope! Stay funny and thank you for supporting us!"

With his signature

Jimin
' i really appreciate your gift how about we draw next time when we hangout?"

With his signature

V
' thank you for supporting us and for the gift!"

With his sign

And lastly jungkook
I got shook because of his message

He ---h-he what!!!!!!!

__________
Dont forget to vote

Shout outs :closed

It will be announced in the next chapter