Part 3

Flashback
I turn around and saw----

My best friend Sana

"Hi sana " i said while fixing my things and standing up. " HI BESTIE HERE'S THE TICKET!!!" She happily gave me the BtS Fan Sign ticket.

"So I'm not dreaming , this is all real i get to meet them in person" i say while admiring the ticket.

"YES IM SO EXCITED EKEE KEKEKEEK"
Sana then started blabbering about buying Jimin's ideal type of fashion and buying them

Actually you don't have to buy what they like . Just be yourself because they would want the real you so I'm just going to shop for simple outfits.

Now im done sketching each member's faces ill color them later after shopping with Sana.

"Y/N lets shop later okay?" She asked excitedly. "Sure lets meet at the mall 4pm sharp" i reassured.

We have half day today since its the finals. Then ill be graduating high school. What a long day i sigh.

The bell rung signaling the students that its time to go to their respective classrooms. Then the finals will begin as soon as everyone is in the classroom. I brought my pencil case that has a ballpen and correction tape. Good luck to me.

After the finals
Finally, i thought as i stretch my aching back for sitting for 2 hours. School's finished and I can eat finally. It was pretty easy though I studied what I need to study so i can pass smoothly without worrying.

I get out of the classroom and head towards my car. Luckily my keys are still in my pocket. I go in and insert the key. Closing the door after me. I start the engine and drive to a near bye coffee shop.

As i arrive there weren't much people so i can enjoy and listen to music in my earphones without being disturb.

I went out of my car and closed the door . I got my money and phone in the back seat then close the door again. As i went in the cafe i locked the door bye pressing the key lock.

As i enter the smell of fresh coffee and bread soothing my nose. It smells like heaven . I chose my coffee and bread.

I went in line and payed the cashier, i brought my food and went to i table with 2 chairs. As i start to sit down i grabbed my phone and earphones plug them in and chose my
f/s( favorite song)of bts.

As i checked the time it says 12:43pm just a few more hours until i meet sana.

While deep in thought i didn't realize i had finished my food. I got up and went to my car and start heading home . I looked at the car's digital time .2:40pm