i'm so sorry but tea needs to further be spilled & i also cannot sleep

let's just dive into this because it's gotten me to the point of where I cannot sleep until I post this. please hang with me. please.

=
i've been in the mountains with barely any cell service at all- which means i missed a shit ton of stuff that went down on Shane & Jessie's channels.

tonight, i got home, and it's currently 2:00 in the morning and here i am writing this up, and i went to YouTube to finish watching a Sarah Baska video because she's one of my favorite YouTubers.

i finished the video & found Jessie Paege's videos she uploaded recently.

her coming out videos.

i... i'm so proud of her. i truly am. she's so brave. she might've held off telling everyone but it was her decision and she's so much happier now. it's incredible how far she's come.

i'll leave posts below of what I've said about the LGBTQ+ community bc they're incredible & im a very, very huge supporter of the community.

posts:

posts:•

•

=

i then proceeded to Shane's channel to watch his videos that had been posted that needed some catching up on.

i'm just so... shocked, in a way.

the fact that all of this shady shit was going on in Tanacon really messes with my emotions & im not sure how to feel about everything.

it's just crazy how Tana puts out one thing and the people who truly planned the event put out another image of how the event should be looked at in the eyes of fans.

i'm not saying Tana is completely innocent in this- because she had a role in it. she should've been helping plan the event day in and day out because after all, it was her. fucking. event.

however, she only tweeted out things. she didn't truly help with the process. sure, she made videos but that didn't help the process.

i'm not hating on Tana, I love her and her videos very much. she's really cool and i like her a lot. and i'm not totally pinning all the blame on her. sure, some of it was her fault (we can see that from Shane's videos) but it wasn't all her fault.

some of it was the company as well.

and i'm just not sure what else can be said about the whole situation because Shane has the videos that are better.

the videos are linked below.

please go watch them.

Shane didn't have to do this but he did. he didn't need to apologize or anything but he did. Shane Dawson is truly an amazing, kind-hearted and well-spirited person who just wants to make everyone happy and work everything out for all the people who got scammed at Tanacon.

links below.

=
part one
https://youtu.be/8xFtIsyRvNE

part two
https://youtu.be/SLFOqYjmroA

=
love you all

feel free to share your thoughts with me & others respectfully.

thank you.

-katherine