HANGING OUT (I)

you stared over at billy, looking him all over while he continued to stare at himself in the mirror. flipping open his lighter, he lit the cigarette in between his lips as he continued to look at himself.

after taking out the cigarette, he looked over at you sitting on his bed, leaning up against the wall. you gave him a slight smile, seeing him put the cigarette back in between his lips.

he made his way over to you, watching as you pressed yourself up against the wall. he smirked.

"am i making you uncomfortable, ____?"

you continued to stare up at him.

"am i making you," he said, walking closer to you with the cigarette in his lips. he got up on top of you, looking down into your eyes as he slid his hand up your thigh. your breath hitched in your throat. "hot?"

you sat up in your bed, leaning back against your headboard as you tried to control your breathing. you pressed your palms to your face, trying to slow your heart rate down.

getting up, you threw off the covers and slid out of bed and onto the floor. when you got out of your bed, you walked over to your window.

you opened it, slipping out of your house and onto the cool ground of hawkins in december.

"holy shit, it's cold," you said to yourself. your teeth were chattering as you rubbed your bare arms that only had the comfort and little, thin protection of a large shirt.

you made your way over to billy and max's house that was several houses down.

-
"goddamn it, billy!" you heard max say as she ran into her room and slammed her door as she angrily sat on her bed and continued to work on her skateboard.

"just stay the hell away from me!" billy yelled back as he slammed his door. you could see him looking into the mirror as he lit a cigarette. he ran a hand through his curly, blonde hair as you bit your lip in anticipation.

"____, what the hell are you doing out there," he said to you, opening his window and looking down at you. your eyes looked back up at his and you gave him a gentle smile.

"i need to talk," you said as you practically pushed him out of the way to get into his room so you could get out of the cold air.

billy smirked as he closed the window and leaned back against it, the cigarette still in between his lips.

"billy, i had a dream about you," you told him, crossing your arms over your chest and looking down towards the ground.

he chuckled. "oh did you now?"

the cigarette bobbed up and down in between his lips as you stared at him. you nearly had to force yourself to look away.

"i know i shouldn't but for some reason, i couldn't help it," you told him.

he walked closer to you, putting his hand up against the wall and looking down into your eyes.

"yeah? and why shouldn't you, hm?"

you swallowed.

"because i'm dating steve."

he smiled, looking into your eyes still.

"____, ____, ____, we all know how much better you'd be treated with me," he smirked. "you'd love every second of me getting under your skin, finding places within you that you never knew existed, loving my hands running up your body as you-"

"stop," you said, your hand resting on his chest as you quickly let go. you swallowed, looking up at him. "billy, i can't do this to steve. you know that i can't."

he took out the cigarette, blowing out the smoke and licking his lower lip.

"billy, come on. tell me why you've suddenly gotten into my head."

he leaned close to your ear as you shivered as his hot breath tickled the hairs on your neck. you let out a shiver as it ran down your spine. you couldn't help but look down at his hand that was resting on your thigh.

"because, sweetheart," he stated plainly. "you know you'd rather have me in bed than that douchebag steve harrington."

your eyes found his as he pulled back slightly, his hand slowly running up your thigh now. you were getting hotter by the second, trying to bite back the temptation of kissing him then and there.

you were loyal to steve.

he had changed since your freshman year and you respected that character in him. however, billy knew exactly how to get to you and he knew how to do it so well.

you felt your back press itself against the wall harder, feeling your lip begin to bleed slightly from biting down on it so hard.

temptation was billy hargrove's middle name.

he looked up at you, seeing your eyes shutting as he got further and further up your leg. he smirked to himself.

"____," he said, almost seductively. "why the hell wouldn't you break up with him already and come see me? i could get used to these late night visits."

you couldn't speak, seeing as his hand was now sitting on the inside of your thigh. you were so hot at this point, enjoying the feeling.

but you couldn't.

steve loved you.

you loved steve.

it was wrong but the temptation was calling your name.

without warning, you pulled billy onto your lips. you were pressing roughly, as his hand remained there in the same spot.

when you let go briefly, billy was smirking down at you. his cigarette had been ditched because now he was more interested in you.

"have you ever had sex before?" he asked you quietly. you shook your head, not daring to look away from his eyes.

"i'll show you," he said, pulling you over to his bed as he laid you down. "you're just going to have to relax, sweetheart."

-
part two???

treat people with kindness.

-katherine